underweight weight goal >

underweight weight goal

Community
Notices

underweight weight goal

Old 02-27-2021, 04:38 AM
FitDay Member

Default underweight weight goal

I can't add a weight goal that is greater than what I weight now. I am underweight and need to gain. Has anyone figured out how to do that?
Old 06-04-2021, 01:39 PM
FitDay Member

I submitted this as well as something they need to add to the site. Seems like an aweful oversight as a lot of people want a good plan to gain good weight.
Old 06-10-2023, 10:09 AM
FitDay Member

Firstly, it's important to consult with a healthcare professional or a registered dietitian who can provide personalized advice based on your specific circumstances. They can assess your current health and create a plan that suits your needs.

In terms of gaining weight, focusing on a balanced and nutritious diet is crucial. You might consider increasing your caloric intake by incorporating more calorie-dense foods into your meals. This can include healthy fats like avocados, nuts, and olive oil, as well as protein-rich foods such as lean meats, eggs, and legumes.
Old 11-13-2023, 09:12 PM
FitDay Member

Cheers.