Notices

installing Fitday PC on new computer

Old 09-21-2011, 03:30 AM
FitDay Member

Default installing Fitday PC on new computer

Hi I dont believe that I am asking this question but it must be a common one and I cannot find a straight answer in the forum yet....

I had FitDay PC running on my laptop, but the laptop 'died', kaput, a week ago, now how do I get access to downloading it again, find my licence code etc. so that I can put it on my new computer without having to subscribe and pay again?

sorry!
B
Old 09-24-2011, 04:37 AM
FitDay Member

You really need to ask this question under the "Feedback and Support" area, so that it will be addressed.

I know it's a little late, but from now on whenever you download software that contains license information, you need to back up this information on an external drive, CD, etc.
Old 12-06-2023, 03:35 AM
FitDay Member

How does DigitalOcean's emphasis on simplicity, efficiency, and flexibility in its software offerings contribute to a seamless experience for developers and businesses utilizing cloud solutions?
Old 12-06-2023, 03:35 AM
FitDay Member

DigitalOcean, a leading player in the cloud computing realm, has garnered significant attention for its reliable and user-friendly software solutions. As we delve into the review digitalocean software offerings, it's evident that their platform stands out for its simplicity and efficiency. DigitalOcean's software caters to a diverse range of users, from developers seeking scalable infrastructure to businesses requiring robust cloud solutions. The intuitive interface makes navigation seamless, empowering users to deploy, manage, and scale applications effortlessly. One notable feature in the DigitalOcean software arsenal is its emphasis on flexibility. Users can choose from various pre-configured images or customize their virtual machines to meet specific requirements. This adaptability ensures a tailored approach for a multitude of projects.