View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 12:21 AM   #1828 (permalink)
RunbikeSki
FitDay Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaimeMWS View Post
Well, I didn't try the "burpees" (there is a limit to how ridiculous I'm willing to look) but I did some of every other exercise. Not as many reps as the coach said, but the point is to start from where I am and get more fit, isn't it? I did each one until it hurt, and then rested a few minutes and did another set of that number. The half-hour walk each way helped. It was a warm-up before, and cool-down after, and I enjoyed being outside on a beautiful fall day. So one day down!
Yup, abs- solutely right. Everyone starts somewhere, but the idea is to get better and better, so there isn't much point in burning yourself out the first day. I think the walk to and fro is a super idea! Nice warm-up and cool down and at the same time accomplishing your travel - very nice.

I kinda sucked @ CrossFit this morning. Just couldn't get my stuff together to do the kipping pull-ups. Last time I did them - admittedly a while ago - I was using the smallest band and able to link several in a row. Not so much today. Ah well, we can't be super woman every day

2.5 years, 45 pounds later... 128ish pounds
RunbikeSki is offline   Reply With Quote