Awesome Tori, thanks for getting us fired up this morning, and here's to hoping I can follow suit (salute coffee cup style). I'm not quite awake, but my body is not screaming in pain either, which is awesome and sort of crazy, because we spent yesterday on the slopes. In the past it's taken me the better part of a week to stand upright again after a day like that. What is also crazy is that we had a warm front move in overnight, and the 12" of snow we had on the ground yesterday is totally GONE. The house however, looks exactly like a ski shop exploded in here. Things got soggy out there last night, so all the ski gear was wet, and is now spread out all over the house drying (hopefully). It's a real eyesore let me tell you, and kinda stanky. The kids have the day off from school, so maybe they can help me Fabreeze and pack up the ski junk later today. Although getting them to "help", will probably take more effort than it's worth.
Health & Fitness Goals:
1. 1,400 calories daily + WEEKENDS!!!
2. 100 oz water + WEEKENDS!!!
3. Calorie deficit 5,000 total.
4. Exercise 7 hours.
5. Log everything, INCLUDING WEEKENDS!!!
6. Weigh daily and post, INCLUDING WEEKENDS!!!
1. Finish painting rabbit cage and put wire on, buy materials for 2 more.
2. Call sheet metal guy and get poo pan ordered.
3. Housework 1 hour daily + 1 load of laundry, INCLUDING WEEKENDS!!!
4. Cross 10 things off the "list".
5. Order parts for elliptical.
6. Write Valentine letter and work on photo.
When I first started doing all this I discovered "breakfast" was my worst problem. Once I got that straightened out I fell in to a new bad habit called "afternoon snacking". Recently I've gotten a really good handle on that, but have had to finally admit to myself that my biggest problem is the weekend. It seems like no matter what I tell myself, and what I've learned about this process, my natural tendencies gravitate toward obesity. The minute I loosen the grip on the reins, I'm completely out of control. Ugh.