Notices
Like Tree2Likes

Did You Exercise Today???

Old 01-16-2011, 11:10 PM
FitDay Member

Smile Did You Exercise Today???

Hey there,

While browsing the threads today I spotted this one from aug 2010 thought it may be good to get it up and RUNNING again.

I try to workout most days and I'm very proud of myself when I do! I feel our efforts deserve to be recognised.
Alas this is not the most interesting topic for social interactions and I fear i'd have no friends left if I was to go on about it with them.

So we can use this spot to;
-give urself a well deserved pat on the back (or not as the case may be);
-get motivated when ur feeling less energetic;
-Own up when you've phoned it in or been lazy
-share tips and rate workouts.

I am a home exerciser for the most part. So far today I've done a 3.5mile walk but I plan to do more when I get home from work.

Anyone else care to share?
couponskiss likes this.
Old 01-17-2011, 04:38 AM
FitDay Member

I ran 4.25 miles this morning before work.
Ceejay001 likes this.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:03 AM
Super Moderator

not yet, but I did work out last night. Tonight I'll probably knock out 5 miles.
Old 01-17-2011, 06:59 AM
FitDay Member

So did me wee walk this morning and rounded off my evening with a 45mins firm dvd and 20mins mat pilates. Woohoo for me
Old 01-17-2011, 07:14 AM
FitDay Member

I got up this morning and did workout 9 of the 3 week cardio kick start on the "EA Active 2" for Wii. It was pretty intense, but only about 25 minutes. I might be able to squeeze in 5K on the treadmill tonight, but we'll see, the little ones want to go to a tea party fashion show, so it will depend on what time DH gets home.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:21 AM
FitDay Member

am just getting off my bum to do an 1hr dvd, 30min will be kickbox and 30min arms and back. I've been sooooooooo lazy the last week or so
Old 01-17-2011, 10:50 AM
FitDay Member

Ooh nice idea!
I walked yesterday- actually more than I intended to so ended up being 4 miles
today I walked and even got jogging a bit for 2 miles (both days the bulk has been on the beach)
Old 01-17-2011, 08:28 PM
FitDay Member

Don't you find you often go from how MunaAmin was feeling yesterday to what kendraku ended up doing. You just need to get going and keep going until you start enjoying it, ('enjoying it' hmm is this too strong a statement )
Old 01-17-2011, 09:30 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by bettmrr
Don't you find you often go from how MunaAmin was feeling yesterday to what kendraku ended up doing. You just need to get going and keep going until you start enjoying it, ('enjoying it' hmm is this too strong a statement )
I almost never "feel" like working out and it never occurs to me before a workout that I'm going to "enjoy" it, but I always do. Or at least I feel a sense of enjoyment after I'm finished. Maybe that's just the runners high talking. I'm certainly no where near as addicted to working out as I am to coffee and chocolate.
Old 01-18-2011, 05:04 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
Maybe that's just the runners high talking.
LOL...I was chasing mine again this morning, although I only managed to run a measly 2.91 miles before work... felt a little drained.
I've racked up 18.02 miles in the last 5 days and tomorrow will be my off day....bummer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.