View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 02:55 AM   #772 (permalink)
ToriD1012
FitDay Member

ahhhh, workouts are goooood......

Monday--Zumba, we moved from the very basic beginners level to putting the actual steps into the dances. It didn't go very well, and there was a lot of moving around not really knowing what we were doing. But we're getting there, at least we can laugh at ourselves.

Tuesday--after the day I had at work I wasn't really motivated to do anything, so I didn't. And I felt horrible all day Wednesday because of it. Sigh, we live and learn, right?

Wednesday--did a lot of cardio work/boot camp type thing. I wasn't sure I was going to make it through it, and had to stop a few times to catch my breath, but I didn't quit like I really really really wanted to. So, SCORE ONE FOR ME! Years (hell months) past I would have said "screw it" and went and got some ice cream or a Frosty from Wendy's, but I soldiered on and made it through it.

Thursday--yoga. I woke up to some seriously sore muscles stemming from last night's workout. I've always really loved yoga but haven't in my laziness kept up with it for very long. I debated on Zumba tonight or the freaking boot camp but settled on an old favorite. It was yoga with an emphasis on weight loss, and really works the muscles, but it was a good burn. I'm not really sure why I haven't stuck with it in the past, I feel WONDERFUL having finished it for the night.

Friday should be Zumba again. More laughing and dancing around pretending we know what we're doing, when really we're clueless. At least we're having fun with it.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!!!!

FitDay Start-November 6, 2011
FitDay Starting Weight-255 lbs.
Height-5'4"ish
Age-36

Mini Goal Weight-??
Ultimate Goal Weight-TBD

Current Weight-??
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When life throws you curveballs, it's up to YOU to decide whether or not you swing away or go down looking. I'm choosing to swing away.

"JUST KEEP SWIMMING"
Dory-Finding Nemo
ToriD1012 is offline   Reply With Quote