Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
Best way to workout! >

Best way to workout!

Community
Notices

Best way to workout!

Old 01-15-2014, 06:38 PM
FitDay Member

When you are losing weight, you should exercise and diet together. Thanks for this information.
Old 01-18-2014, 06:41 PM
FitDay Member

It is important not to do the same thing everyday. I work at a steel foundary and the first couple of months I lost 20lbs, but after that I stop losing weight. My muscle got used to the work. You have to switch it up, to confuse your muscle or else your just going to stop losing weight. Also it is a very good idea to detox your body to get all the bad toxins out. This will help your metabolism burn more calories and make you feel better too. Great detox site is Master Cleanse.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 01-19-2014 at 02:08 AM. Reason: removed link but left title
Old 01-19-2014, 09:06 PM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up weight lose

Split and Running is best workout for your health and weight lose.
Originally Posted by famoux
I found an article that suggested splitting workouts for maximum weight loss. Their explanation actually made a lot of sense. Have you tried it? Do you think it's necessary to split workouts?