Friday Weigh-In Gang

Old 10-14-2011, 07:52 PM
  #1  
FitDay Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 351
Default Friday Weigh-In Gang

Come one, come all, it's another Friday and another weigh-in day.

I'm going to propose something NEW - or, rather, something Ken (snafuken) had implicitly suggested... How about we keep this thread and just update it once a week (like the Challenge threads work), as opposed to doing a new thread every week? I think that would make this way easier. Unless there's a lot of dissension in the ranks, I think we should give it a go.

I hope you all had a wonderful week, and I wish you another good one!

binatangmerah: 112.2, 113.8, 112.2, 110, 110.2, 109.4, 113.4, 111.2
butterflybabe1997: 164
changeisgood29: 176.6, 175.4, 175.2, 174.2, 174.2, 173.8, 172.4, 172.2, 171 (- 5.6)
efduncan: 250, 250, 250
farahb7: 128, 128.2
jma75: 238, 231
KMS_VT: 192.6, 192.2, 189.0
kristinbyrd04: 171.2
aug77: 246, 243, 240, 239, 235, 232, 231, 230
yunalee: 225.75, 220.5, 226.25, 226.6, 226.8, 225.7 (- 0.05)
Rubystars: 268 lbs
rebekah_marie: 171.0, 170.8
snafuken:265, 259, 256,253.5, 252.5, 251,246.5 (-16.5)
sjd01: 236, 223.8, 219.8 (-5.2 for the week)
changeisgood29 is offline  
Old 10-14-2011, 09:43 PM
  #2  
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 27
Default

Hey, I don't have a problem with it. But I think we need to place a date within the post... e.g. Friday Weigh-In Gang Oct. 14, 2011

---------------------------------------------------
Starting Weight: 246 - August 15, 2011
Current: 230
Goal: 135
~ aug77 ~
----------------------------------------------------
binatangmerah: 112.2, 113.8, 112.2, 110, 110.2, 109.4, 113.4, 111.2
butterflybabe1997: 164
changeisgood29: 176.6, 175.4, 175.2, 174.2, 174.2, 173.8, 172.4, 172.2, 171 (- 5.6)
efduncan: 250, 250, 250
farahb7: 128, 128.2
jma75: 238, 231
KMS_VT: 192.6, 192.2, 189.0
kristinbyrd04: 171.2
aug77: 246, 243, 240, 239, 235, 232, 231, 230
yunalee: 225.75, 220.5, 226.25, 226.6, 226.8, 225.7 (- 0.05)
Rubystars: 268 lbs
rebekah_marie: 171.0, 170.8
snafuken:265, 259, 256,253.5, 252.5, 251,246.5 (-16.5)
sjd01: 236, 223.8, 219.8 (-5.2 for the week)
__________________
aug77 is offline  
Old 10-14-2011, 11:16 PM
  #3  
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Arizona
Posts: 5
Smile Friday Weigh-In Gang

Joycelocicero 180.5, 179, 174, 173, 170.5
Originally Posted by changeisgood29 View Post
Come one, come all, it's another Friday and another weigh-in day.

I'm going to propose something NEW - or, rather, something Ken (snafuken) had implicitly suggested... How about we keep this thread and just update it once a week (like the Challenge threads work), as opposed to doing a new thread every week? I think that would make this way easier. Unless there's a lot of dissension in the ranks, I think we should give it a go.

I hope you all had a wonderful week, and I wish you another good one!

binatangmerah: 112.2, 113.8, 112.2, 110, 110.2, 109.4, 113.4, 111.2
butterflybabe1997: 164
changeisgood29: 176.6, 175.4, 175.2, 174.2, 174.2, 173.8, 172.4, 172.2, 171 (- 5.6)
efduncan: 250, 250, 250
farahb7: 128, 128.2
jma75: 238, 231
KMS_VT: 192.6, 192.2, 189.0
kristinbyrd04: 171.2
aug77: 246, 243, 240, 239, 235, 232, 231, 230
yunalee: 225.75, 220.5, 226.25, 226.6, 226.8, 225.7 (- 0.05)
Rubystars: 268 lbs
rebekah_marie: 171.0, 170.8
snafuken:265, 259, 256,253.5, 252.5, 251,246.5 (-16.5)
sjd01: 236, 223.8, 219.8 (-5.2 for the week)
Originally Posted by aug77 View Post
Hey, I don't have a problem with it. But I think we need to place a date within the post... e.g. Friday Weigh-In Gang Oct. 14, 2011

---------------------------------------------------
Starting Weight: 246 - August 15, 2011
Current: 230
Goal: 135
~ aug77 ~
----------------------------------------------------
binatangmerah: 112.2, 113.8, 112.2, 110, 110.2, 109.4, 113.4, 111.2
butterflybabe1997: 164
changeisgood29: 176.6, 175.4, 175.2, 174.2, 174.2, 173.8, 172.4, 172.2, 171 (- 5.6)
efduncan: 250, 250, 250
farahb7: 128, 128.2
jma75: 238, 231
KMS_VT: 192.6, 192.2, 189.0
kristinbyrd04: 171.2
aug77: 246, 243, 240, 239, 235, 232, 231, 230
yunalee: 225.75, 220.5, 226.25, 226.6, 226.8, 225.7 (- 0.05)
Rubystars: 268 lbs
rebekah_marie: 171.0, 170.8
snafuken:265, 259, 256,253.5, 252.5, 251,246.5 (-16.5)
sjd01: 236, 223.8, 219.8 (-5.2 for the week)
__________________
joycelocicero is offline  
Old 10-14-2011, 11:49 PM
  #4  
FitDay Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 351
Default

@ aug77: right you are, and duly noted! Thanks for adding that. Including an updated weigh-in list below so other folks can jump in easily.

Friday Weigh-In Gang Oct. 14, 2011
binatangmerah: 112.2, 113.8, 112.2, 110, 110.2, 109.4, 113.4, 111.2
butterflybabe1997: 164
changeisgood29: 176.6, 175.4, 175.2, 174.2, 174.2, 173.8, 172.4, 172.2, 171 (- 5.6)
efduncan: 250, 250, 250
farahb7: 128, 128.2
jma75: 238, 231
KMS_VT: 192.6, 192.2, 189.0
kristinbyrd04: 171.2
aug77: 246, 243, 240, 239, 235, 232, 231, 230
yunalee: 225.75, 220.5, 226.25, 226.6, 226.8, 225.7 (- 0.05)
Rubystars: 268 lbs
rebekah_marie: 171.0, 170.8
snafuken:265, 259, 256,253.5, 252.5, 251,246.5 (-16.5)
sjd01: 236, 223.8, 219.8 (-5.2 for the week)
Joycelocicero 180.5, 179, 174, 173, 170.5
changeisgood29 is offline  
Old 10-15-2011, 12:44 AM
  #5  
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 34
Default

Friday Weigh-In Gang Oct. 14, 2011
binatangmerah: 112.2, 113.8, 112.2, 110, 110.2, 109.4, 113.4, 111.2
butterflybabe1997: 164
changeisgood29: 176.6, 175.4, 175.2, 174.2, 174.2, 173.8, 172.4, 172.2, 171 (- 5.6)
efduncan: 250, 250, 250
farahb7: 128, 128.2
jma75: 238, 231
KMS_VT: 192.6, 192.2, 189.0
kristinbyrd04: 171.2
aug77: 246, 243, 240, 239, 235, 232, 231, 230
yunalee: 225.75, 220.5, 226.25, 226.6, 226.8, 225.7 (- 0.05)
Rubystars: 268 lbs
rebekah_marie: 171.0, 170.8
snafuken:265, 259, 256,253.5, 252.5, 251,246.5 (-16.5)
sjd01: 236, 223.8, 219.8 (-5.2 for the week)
Joycelocicero 180.5, 179, 174, 173, 170.5
Jane850 214.5, 211, 207, 206
Jane850 is offline  
Old 10-15-2011, 03:55 AM
  #6  
FitDay Member
 
snafuken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Ontario,Canada
Posts: 113
Default

Friday Weigh-In Gang Oct. 14, 2011
binatangmerah: 112.2, 113.8, 112.2, 110, 110.2, 109.4, 113.4, 111.2
butterflybabe1997: 164
changeisgood29: 176.6, 175.4, 175.2, 174.2, 174.2, 173.8, 172.4, 172.2, 171 (- 5.6)
efduncan: 250, 250, 250
farahb7: 128, 128.2
jma75: 238, 231
KMS_VT: 192.6, 192.2, 189.0
kristinbyrd04: 171.2
aug77: 246, 243, 240, 239, 235, 232, 231, 230
yunalee: 225.75, 220.5, 226.25, 226.6, 226.8, 225.7 (- 0.05)
Rubystars: 268 lbs
rebekah_marie: 171.0, 170.8
snafuken:265, 259, 256,253.5, 252.5, 251,246.5 ,249.5(-15.5)
sjd01: 236, 223.8, 219.8 (-5.2 for the week)
Joycelocicero 180.5, 179, 174, 173, 170.5
Jane850 214.5, 211, 207, 206
__________________
snafuken is offline  
Old 10-15-2011, 12:37 PM
  #7  
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 3
Cool I'm joining the Friday Weigh-in

Hello Everyone -

This is extremely motivating! I first joined Fitday when it was new in 2004, I think. It was to keep track of my nutrition more than lose weight, although I did lose weight. I gained weight and tried to jump back in 2009 but didn't stay with it.

Now, I started trying to lose weight a month ago and I'm back on Fitday until I reach my goal weight.

Start weight: 149 Sept 20, 2011
Current weight 140 October 15, 2011
Goal weight: 125 by December 15, 2011.
lballiro is offline  
Old 10-15-2011, 01:08 PM
  #8  
FitDay Premium Member
 
mecompco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,621
Default

Originally Posted by lballiro View Post
Hello Everyone -

This is extremely motivating! I first joined Fitday when it was new in 2004, I think. It was to keep track of my nutrition more than lose weight, although I did lose weight. I gained weight and tried to jump back in 2009 but didn't stay with it.

Now, I started trying to lose weight a month ago and I'm back on Fitday until I reach my goal weight.

Start weight: 149 Sept 20, 2011
Current weight 140 October 15, 2011
Goal weight: 125 by December 15, 2011.
Welcome back! I'm not sure when FitDay actually launched--I've been a member since '01, of course there were no forums back then.

You sound seriously motivated and if you stay here and work it I know you'll lose those extra pounds.

Regards,
Michael
mecompco is offline  
Old 10-15-2011, 03:25 PM
  #9  
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 10
Thumbs up Friday Weight In Gang Oct 14

As of Friday Oct 14, 2011

Starting weight 231lbs July 2011
Current weight 204lbs

Weight Lost : 27lbs
goal weight: 175lbs
elegantone is offline  
Old 10-16-2011, 03:47 PM
  #10  
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 26
Default

Friday Weigh-In Gang Oct. 14, 2011
binatangmerah: 112.2, 113.8, 112.2, 110, 110.2, 109.4, 113.4, 111.2, 111.2
butterflybabe1997: 164
changeisgood29: 176.6, 175.4, 175.2, 174.2, 174.2, 173.8, 172.4, 172.2, 171 (- 5.6)
efduncan: 250, 250, 250
farahb7: 128, 128.2
jma75: 238, 231
KMS_VT: 192.6, 192.2, 189.0
kristinbyrd04: 171.2
aug77: 246, 243, 240, 239, 235, 232, 231, 230
yunalee: 225.75, 220.5, 226.25, 226.6, 226.8, 225.7 (- 0.05)
Rubystars: 268 lbs
rebekah_marie: 171.0, 170.8
snafuken:265, 259, 256,253.5, 252.5, 251,246.5 ,249.5(-15.5)
sjd01: 236, 223.8, 219.8 (-5.2 for the week)
Joycelocicero 180.5, 179, 174, 173, 170.5
Jane850 214.5, 211, 207, 206
binatangmerah is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.