Columbus Day Lose 10% of Your Body Weight Challenge >

Columbus Day Lose 10% of Your Body Weight Challenge

Community
Notices

Columbus Day Lose 10% of Your Body Weight Challenge

Old 09-26-2011, 05:39 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by DancinBear2
Well done Michael, I did see 198 briefly on Sep. 16th but I did not get too excited about it because I knew it would be short lived.

This morning's weigh-in was 205, which after 10 days of holidays wasn't totally unexpected. I expect half of the weight I gained to drop off really quickly as I suspect most of it is water weight. I will update the check-in thread and my signature in a couple of days.

Once again congratulations Michael and hold that door for me, I will be there shortly.
Will do, Mark! I don't plan to weigh again for at least a week as I would not be surprised to see the scale bump up a bit. That tends to be how I lose these days--a drop, a small bump up, then back down and so forth.

But yeah, that fluid weight will come off fast. I'm sure you'll see 199 by 10/10!

Regards,
Michael
Old 09-30-2011, 03:06 PM
FitDay Member

Hello everyone!
I have been lost from the forums but not from the challenge!

Congrats Michael on the 199!

Mark I am sure you will see it again in no time.

Congrats to the rest on your losses and for sticking with it!

I will not meet the challenge but I would like to lose 1 more pound in the week thats left to get a nice number.

Lets make this week count!
Old 10-01-2011, 05:34 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Down to the wire!

10 days left--how's everyone doing? Sadly, I see we've lost a few participants along the way. If you guys are reading the thread, don't give up!

Let's all do the best we can to the end and get ready for the next challenge (the big New Year's Day challenge)!

Regards,
Michael
Old 10-01-2011, 05:48 AM
FitDay Member

Michael, thanks for all your encouragement! I'm still chugging along - should get within, oh maybe a pound or two within my goal, so I'm not complaining!
Old 10-01-2011, 06:04 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by bojibridge
Michael, thanks for all your encouragement! I'm still chugging along - should get within, oh maybe a pound or two within my goal, so I'm not complaining!
There's nothing wrong with that at all! I've said it before, but the 10% thing is sort of arbitrary. Just kind of a fun way to "keep score", I think. Of course, anyone is welcome to work towards their own personal goal. For many, 10% may be unrealistic. Heck, I'm not sure I can do another 10% in only 11.5 weeks from Columbus Day to New Years!

Regards,
Michael
Old 10-03-2011, 01:49 AM
FitDay Member

I finally did it, I am now under 200 lbs.
Old 10-03-2011, 05:26 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by DancinBear2
I finally did it, I am now under 200 lbs.
Mark, congratulations! I'm still dancing around the line, was up a pound after a few salty meals this weekend. I know it's just fluid but I'd like to see a nice firm 197 or so like you're at. Keep up the momentum and we'll see you in the 180s soon!

Regards,
Michael
Old 10-03-2011, 05:44 AM
Super Moderator

Hitting my goal in a week is going to be tough and probably not-doable, but hopefully it will be close!
Old 10-03-2011, 05:45 AM
FitDay Member

I'm still here and will be looking for the next challange. Not to eager to see my weight on Friday -- but at least its a loss for the summer. Mary
Old 10-03-2011, 10:00 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by Kumochi
I'm still here and will be looking for the next challange. Not to eager to see my weight on Friday -- but at least its a loss for the summer. Mary
Mary, I think you've done very well! We'll start the New Year's Challenge on the 10th when we wind up the current one. 17 months into this I'm not sure I can do a full 10% by then, but hey, that's why we call it a Challenge.

Regards,
Michael

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.