FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Weight Loss Tips (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/)
-   -   Columbus Day Lose 10% of Your Body Weight Challenge (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/4629-columbus-day-lose-10%25-your-body-weight-challenge.html)

mecompco 09-20-2011 08:52 PM

Hit 10% Goal

Yup, 204 this morning, so an even 9.93 percent gone--close enough for government work!

Now for the 199 goal--it is still going to be close. How's everyone else doing? Mark, Jacqueline--you must be tip-toeing into the Ones?!

Come on, guys, less than 20 days left in the challenge. Of course, then we'll start the next one--the biggie--New Years challenge. I'll be going for my ultimate goal of 175, though that might be a bit optimistic!

Stay safe and healthy!

Regards,
Michael

Bubbs21 09-21-2011 11:59 PM

Plateau?

I am stalled again...sitting at 201-203 for what seems like weeks (but really about 10 days). So close to the 100"s I can taste it. But alas, I am being teased. I have a wedding tomorrow and another next weekend, with lots of travel in between. As much as I would like to dip into the 1's...if I couldn't do it the last 2 weeks, not sure these are the best circumstances to succeed. Will continue my dedication to a healthy me....the scales have their own view of the situation.

Clothes fit great.

mecompco 09-23-2011 09:51 AM

Four on the Brink!

Now there's four of us in the Challenge within spittin' distance of 199--how exciting is that! :D

Who's going to cross that magic line first? Probably not me, but it won't be long. Let's get it done, people!

Regards,
Michael

Kumochi 09-23-2011 11:31 AM

I just want to hit a new low by next Friday. I'm heading back down but not there yet. Next challange I'll be trying for my goal weight as well. Mary

bojibridge 09-23-2011 12:13 PM

Well, I don't think I'm quite going to hit my goal, but considering that when I started, I didn't know how I was going to lose even 2 lbs, I'm pleased with my progress. I also moved across country and started grad school, so I know if I hadn't given myself four or five weeks reprieve for that, I probably would have hit my goal no problem.

mecompco 09-24-2011 12:46 AM

199!

1 Attachment(s)
Well, guess I spoke too soon yesterday. Was pleasantly surprised this morning by (sorry for the first-thing-in-the-morning look):

Attachment 158

Have a great day, all!

Regards,
Michael

taubele 09-24-2011 01:29 AM

Michael -- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

bojibridge 09-24-2011 03:00 AM

Nice going, Michael! Congratulations!

Kumochi 09-25-2011 01:07 AM

Well Done. Mary

DancinBear2 09-26-2011 05:17 AM

Well done Michael, I did see 198 briefly on Sep. 16th but I did not get too excited about it because I knew it would be short lived.

This morning's weigh-in was 205, which after 10 days of holidays wasn't totally unexpected. I expect half of the weight I gained to drop off really quickly as I suspect most of it is water weight. I will update the check-in thread and my signature in a couple of days.

Once again congratulations Michael and hold that door for me, I will be there shortly.