Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
Mid-afternoon hunger. Tips? >

Mid-afternoon hunger. Tips?

Community
Notices

Mid-afternoon hunger. Tips?

Old 05-28-2011, 08:34 AM
FitDay Member

Hi there I am pretty new to fitday but I'm really enjoying the accountability of it and reading the posts. I too struggle with the afternoon munchies. I think most of us probably do!! Lately i have been having a huge breakfast, 4 peices of toast Very grainy full of seeds type bread. With butter on all of the peices, 3 of the toast I cover with vegemite which is a yeast spread. The last peice I have a poached or fried egg. I find this type of breakfast keeps me full untill at least 1pm. I also drink coffee with it with 2% fat milk and stevia to sweeten it. At lunch I have mostly protein, with not much carb and a bit of fat. Plus I try to get in some salad at this point to. Almonds and maybe some cottage cheese on corn thins in the afternoon. Tea is my lightest meal of the day. Mostly protein, green vegies and not much else. As I also get most of my carb cravings at night I just drink herbal tea sweetened with stevis which really helps. Hope that helps.
Old 05-28-2011, 11:28 AM
Banned

yep, protein helps me...
Old 05-28-2011, 06:05 PM
FitDay Member

totallt stuffed the day up today. Went to a kids birthday and how can you resist it!!!! Then of course It has set me up for failure for he rest of the day too. Carbc, carbs and more carbs!!! Tommorow is a better day i hope!