Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
Where can I find R410a refrigerant? >

Where can I find R410a refrigerant?

Community
Notices

Where can I find R410a refrigerant?

Old 01-09-2024, 09:21 AM
FitDay Member

Default Where can I find R410a refrigerant?

Hello guys, please tell me where can I find R410a refrigerant? My air conditioner is broken and I urgently need to recharge it. I checked all the local hardware stores but had no luck. Have any of you encountered this problem? If yes, please share where I can find it.
Old 01-09-2024, 09:22 AM
FitDay Member

Last month I myself searched online platforms in search of a recharge. And I found just a great offer on one of them. Their website is very user friendly and they have a huge selection of refrigerants. Polite and pleasant managers took my order, explaining everything in detail and clearly answering all my questions. Without hesitation, I placed an order for r410a refrigerant and it arrived within the shortest agreed time. The air conditioner is working again and my living room is finally cool again. This online platform has become my salvation.

Last edited by sandas4; 01-09-2024 at 01:42 PM.
Old 01-11-2024, 07:26 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by sandas4
Hello guys, please tell me where can I find R410a refrigerant? My air conditioner is broken and I urgently need to recharge it. I checked all the local hardware stores but had no luck. Have any of you encountered this A La Carte? If yes, please share where I can find it.
Are you seeing shortages and high prices for R410a? Our usual vendor said the pice doubled and they don't expect availability until mid to late July. Are you seeing same?
Old 01-28-2024, 07:20 AM
FitDay Member

Unfortunately, recharging your air conditioner is a procedure that is best left to professionals, as it requires special equipment and knowledge. If you can't find the supplies you need at your local hardware stores, you should contact a professional air conditioning service.
Old 02-17-2024, 11:51 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by sandas4
Hello guys, please tell me where can I find R410a refrigerant? My air conditioner is broken and I urgently need to recharge it. I checked all the local hardware stores but had Home remodeling construction in Los Angeles. Have any of you encountered this problem? If yes, please share where I can find it.
Are you seeing shortages and high prices for R410a? Our usual vendor said the pice doubled and they don't expect availability until mid to late July. Are you seeing the same?
Old 02-18-2024, 02:45 PM
FitDay Member

Good post
Old 03-25-2024, 05:26 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by WalterPerry
Good post
R410a refrigerant can typically be found at hardware stores, HVAC supply stores, refrigeration supply companies, and online retailers that specialize in HVAC equipment and supplies. Some common places to purchase R410a refrigerant include Home Depot, Lowe's, Amazon, Grainger, and specialized HVAC supply websites through . Be sure to check local regulations and requirements for handling and purchasing refrigerants, as they may vary by region. Additionally, always ensure you're purchasing from reputable sources to guarantee the quality and authenticity of the product.

Old 03-28-2024, 04:37 PM
FitDay Member

1. HVAC Supply Stores: Many HVAC supply stores carry R410a refrigerant for purchase. These stores cater to professionals in the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning industry but may also sell to individual consumers.
  2. Home Improvement Stores: Some large home improvement retailers, such as Home Depot, Lowe's, or Ace Hardware, may carry R410a refrigerant cylinders in their HVAC or appliance sections.