Community
Notices
Like Tree2Likes

How to lose weight

Old 01-13-2024, 04:22 AM
FitDay Member

Hey Michelle! Thank you so much for this advice! I love how it's simple yet practical and not hardcore like we see on social media nowadays. I was thinking about your tips on healthy eating and one thing that worked for me when I shifted to healthy eating was trying to stick to healthy eating for a certain amount of days a week and gradually increase the days. I started by trying to eat healthy on the weekdays. I would give myself leeway on the weekend. By that I mean, I would not eat unhealthy on purpose but if I did because I went out with friends or something, I would not feel bad about breaking the habit. Hope this little tip helps! Good luck to everyone starting, or already on their, weight loss journey! You got this!
Old 01-21-2024, 06:50 AM
FitDay Member

Hi. From crash diets to intense workout regimens, the market is flooded with countless options, each claiming to be the perfect solution for shedding those extra pounds. However, among this plethora of options, Reverse Health stands out and is making waves. To learn more about this, you should read the information on their website, as well as get advice from a reverse health customer service employee, and perhaps this weight loss program will be the best option for you.

Last edited by sandas4; 01-21-2024 at 07:11 PM.
Old 02-19-2024, 06:42 AM
FitDay Member

U must decrease your daily calorie plan