Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
Be overweight, horrible behavior, and/or a health issue? >

Be overweight, horrible behavior, and/or a health issue?

Notices

Be overweight, horrible behavior, and/or a health issue?

Old 10-24-2022, 02:37 AM
FitDay Member

Default Be overweight, horrible behavior, and/or a health issue?

There are lots of people that are battling the problem of being overweight.

Obesity is bad news for both body and mind. Not only can it make someone feel tired and uncomfortable, but carrying extra weight puts added stress on the body, especially the bones and joints of the legs. Kids and teens who are overweight are more likely to develop diabetes and other health problems. And overweight adults have a higher chance of getting heart disease.

The problem of childhood obesity in the United States has grown considerably in recent years. Approximately 12.7 million, or 17 percent, of children and adolescents, are obese. Obesity is among the easiest medical conditions to recognize but most difficult to treat. Unhealthy weight gain due to poor diet and lack of exercise is responsible for over 300,000 deaths each year.
Old 10-29-2022, 04:34 AM
FitDay Member

Yeah you are right.
Old 11-03-2022, 06:09 PM
FitDay Member

Smile Having a weight problem

Having a weight problem, being rude, or having a health issue can all be difficult to deal with. However, there are ways to manage each one so that they don't take over your life. If you're overweight, you can try a new diet or exercise plan. If you have horrible behavior, you can talk to a therapist. If you have a health issue, you can talk to your doctor and come up with a plan to manage it. Whatever challenges you're facing, remember that you can overcome them.
Old 02-20-2024, 08:10 AM
FitDay Member

I don't think that those things are related somehow
Old 02-20-2024, 08:13 AM
FitDay Member

I think they do. When you feel bad, you are angry and nervous, you make people around feel uncomfortable somehow without even noticing it. I know what i am talking about , cause after i found people who can write my paper for me https://domypaper.com/ , i finally started to feel good again, have a normal sleep and all the friends started calling me again more than ever. People always feel the positive vibe/energy and more likely want to spend time with the person who has it.
Old 03-27-2024, 04:38 PM
FitDay Member

Yeah you are right.
Old 03-29-2024, 09:03 PM
FitDay Member

Yes, You are right. But we have to make a healthy diet plan and follow it properly.
Old 04-02-2024, 10:50 PM
FitDay Member

Many of us are facing problems like obesity or can't lose weight easily. you need daily workouts and a proper diet plan. you have to cut sugar out from your diet. avoid junk food. Exercise like yoga, Zumba, aerobics, gymnastics, mallakhamb can help you lose weight fast.
Old 04-10-2024, 08:20 PM
FitDay Member

Being overweight is directly related to your lifestyle. If you consume more calories than you burn, you are bound to become overweight. You need to be in a calorie deficit to start losing weight, but it is easier said than done. If you decrease your food intake, you will start losing weight but also lose your muscles along with fat.
So, food intake should not be reduced in most cases, but it should be planned more carefully. Depending on your body type, an increase in protein and fiber is needed, and some exercise is needed to prevent muscle loss.
This has to be permanent and a lifestyle change, as otherwise, you will go back to your overweight self or even beyond that.
That is why it is so familiar to meet individuals who have been able to reduce weight once but cannot do so again.