Notices
Like Tree5Likes

Vitamin D for weight lose

Old 01-21-2023, 09:03 AM
FitDay Member

Is taking 2,000 IU every day enough?
Old 03-02-2023, 01:37 AM
FitDay Member

Obtaining sufficient vitamin D may help you lose weight and reduce body fat while regulating your hormone levels. In turn, lowering weight can boost vitamin D levels and help you get the most out of its other advantages, like keeping healthy bones and preventing disease ( 29, 30 ).
Old 03-02-2023, 10:04 AM
FitDay Member

vitamin D alone may not be a magic solution for weight loss, it can certainly play a role in maintaining a healthy weight. Studies have shown that a deficiency in vitamin D may be linked to weight gain and obesity, so it's important to make sure you're getting enough. However, a well-rounded approach to weight loss, including a healthy diet and regular exercise, is key.
Old 03-11-2023, 09:59 PM
FitDay Member

Default Role of Vitamin D to lose weight

Vitamin-D can increase serotonin and testosterone levels, which play an important role in boosting your metabolism, helping your body burn more calories, control appetite, increase satiety, reduce body fat and maintains long term weight loss.
Old 05-10-2023, 09:06 PM
FitDay Member

Lots of exercises and healthy diet will help with the weight loss
Old 05-14-2023, 10:38 AM
FitDay Member

I read the study showed that those people who got enough vitamin D lost more weight. Getting adequate amounts of vitamin D may enhance weight loss, decrease body fat and limit weight gain. Since I started my weight loss journey, I take vitamin D on a daily basis. I checked the BioTRUST complaints https://biotrust.pissedconsumer.com/review.html before making the purchase, and I'm glad that I didn't rely on some of them as this brand turned out to be trustworthy.

Last edited by Salex9933; 05-17-2023 at 09:14 PM.
Old 05-14-2023, 06:50 PM
FitDay Member

Location: Plot No. 697 Sector 69 IMT HSIIDC, Faridabad, Haryana, India 121004

Vitamin D plays a role in various aspects of health, including bone health, immune function, and potentially weight management. While it is not a magic solution for weight loss, vitamin D may indirectly support weight management through several mechanisms:

1. Regulation of Appetite: Some studies suggest that adequate vitamin D levels may help regulate appetite and reduce overeating. This may be beneficial for weight management by promoting better portion control and reducing the risk of excessive calorie intake.

2. Muscle Function: Vitamin D is important for muscle function and strength. By supporting muscle health, it may enhance physical activity and exercise performance, contributing to weight loss efforts.

3. Insulin Sensitivity: Adequate vitamin D levels are associated with improved insulin sensitivity, which is crucial for maintaining healthy blood sugar levels. Improved insulin sensitivity can help prevent insulin resistance, a condition associated with weight gain and obesity.

Last edited by rasayanam; 07-20-2023 at 05:21 PM.
Old 11-09-2023, 11:27 PM
FitDay Member

Vitamin D plays a role in weight loss by promoting the absorption of calcium, which is important for maintaining a healthy metabolism.
Old 11-10-2023, 01:14 PM
FitDay Member

Interesting! I've never heard that Vitamin D can assist in weight loss. I've been using aumeto berberine to manage weight and metabolism. I'm quite interested in Vitamin D after seeing this post. Do you have any recommendations for a specific brand or dosage of Vitamin D that I should consider?
Old 12-05-2023, 12:04 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks you