Community
Notices
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By elizabethb11

Secret to Weightloss.

Old 09-29-2020, 12:37 AM
FitDay Member

Default Secret to Weightloss.

Overweight or obesity describes the excess accumulation of fats in the body. Though your body requires fats you must know how much fat is required as per your BMI. Obesity is common today managing it is a big concern. Fats are not bad unless you’re overweight. Also, several disorders or health concerns may occur only due to obesity.

It is necessary that before you shed your weight or gain some know-how does it affect your health.

The reward of shedding some pounds

Obesity is a disorder that cannot be neglected and hence shedding some weight can benefit you. Some of the advantages of weight loss include:

Improving fertility

Be it, men or women, obesity do have some influence on fertility. Shedding some weight can change the game and men/women becomes able to conceive. Especially in women, fertility is sometimes gets effected due to weight. Also, most of the women with obesity can restore the menstrual cycle just by shedding some weight.

Managing risk of heart disorder

Cholesterol, diabetes, and high blood pressure are mostly influenced due to obesity. If you shed the weight having chances of such risks gets reduced. Be it man or woman having improved health or maintaining weight as per BMI can help you avoid the mentioned disorder.

Breathe easily

Obesity can also lead to breathing problems and lead to insomnia. The breathing gets effected due to being overweight and people with snoring issues, insomnia, and breathing issues are recommended to watch their weight.

The disorder that occurs due to obesity

Sometimes being overweight can cost you your life. Also, people need to be alert about the disorder that gets influenced due to being overweight.

Gallbladder disorder

Gallstones or gallbladder disorders do occur due to overweight. The calcium and minerals in an overweight person’s body do get deposited heavily and it can be looked after by shedding some weight rather than undergoing surgery. Hence, next time you have gallstone and you’re overweight then you need to lose some pounds.

Gout

This is a disorder that affects the joints of a person. It usually occurs due to uric acid in the blood. The excess deposit of uric acid forms crystal in the joints and is more likely to occur in an overweight person.

Osteoarthritis

Osteoarthritis is a joint disorder and this affects the knees, back, or hips. Carrying some extra pounds can pressurize your joints and hence shedding weight is something that can help you get ease on the pain. Weight loss can help to reduce stress and thus the symptoms can be managed.

Easy ways to lose weight

There are several people who want to shed pounds easily. The below mentioned are some of the easy tips that can help to lose weight.

Limit unhealthy foods

Consuming unhealthy food has become part of our life and hence, keeping a track of what you consume and how much can help you shed the weight easily. Whenever you feel to much something ensures that you do have some healthy snacks such as nuts, fruits, or anything that contributes to your good health.

Encourage slow eating

Human beings have a very bad habit of staying hungry for a longer time and then consuming everything at a single time. This habit contributes a lot to obesity and makes it difficult for a person to stay healthy. Even if you consume a healthy diet in this manner it will affect your weight. Hence, whenever you have your meal, eat slowly so that you know when to stop.

Add more servings of vegetables and fruits

While we eat so much unhealthy, we fail to keep track of anything. When you consume healthy things, we never do forget to keep a track of it. Yes, veggies and fruits might bore you at a point, but they’re the only friends that can help you shed smoothly and keep you filled. It is recommended that you do intake at least 5-9 servings per day of veggies and fruits and reduce the risk of being overweight.

Next time, when you come across any such problem, ensure that your weight is not the reason and seek the right help if required to deal with overweight. Also, do not forget that fats are important for your food, do consume only in the required amount.

Jenny319B likes this.
Old 10-01-2020, 09:27 PM
FitDay Member

That's really amazing post you have shared here. I have found it very useful;.
Old 10-08-2020, 08:51 PM
FitDay Member

That's really amazing post you have shared here
Old 07-07-2021, 09:05 PM
FitDay Member

Adjusting your diet and moving your body are important for weightloss but do you know that some medications that you are taking might be counter-productive for your weightloss goals. Other conditions such as anxiety and sleep deprivation may also hinder your weightloss journey. I have experienced it myself as I could not reduce my weight despite regularly taking weightloss medications and doing gym workouts.

Then my therapist suggested me that I could be failing in controlling my weight due to anxiety and inadequate sleep. He suggested me taking a CBD drink called Minute31. It really begins to work just after half an hour of consuming the drink. It puts me into deep sleep right away, and all my anxieties are removed. Everyday I wake up rejuvenated and renergized, thanks to the sound sleep and removal of anxiety by Minute31, at least for the duration I am asleep. Thanks to Minute31, I now have been able to remove my anxiety due to a fuller sleep, and also been able to control my weight better than ever before.
Old 07-07-2021, 10:06 PM
FitDay Member

Your tips are really something, which actually works.
Old 07-10-2021, 02:36 PM
FitDay Member

Its really amazing that you have share something which is really important according to current situation. because of which many people are used to be depressed just because the can't find any helpfull solution for there weigh loss.
Thankyou for sharing this info
Old 04-21-2024, 10:36 PM
FitDay Member

Please someone guide me to lose weight. I can't resist myself of eating. I eat a lot and always became hungry after just 2 hours of eatng. Please guide me what should I do?