Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
Why excess fat is mental and physical health-hazardous? >

Why excess fat is mental and physical health-hazardous?

Community
Notices

Why excess fat is mental and physical health-hazardous?

Old 08-15-2020, 07:34 AM
FitDay Member

Post Why excess fat is mental and physical health-hazardous?

Fat creates obesity. So, excess fat increases your body weight and certainly reduces your potentiality to work which wasn’t before when you were slim. Once fat develops it becomes a difficult task to reduce it down. Sometimes, life might seem to you is meaningless. It develops frustration inside of your mind and also eradicates the mental clarity of yours. Besides, The excess of fat causes various diseases like high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, etc., The concerned people are always conscious about their health and posses the expectation to live a healthy and enjoyable life, no doubt. For that reason, diet food advised by the nutritionists or doctors becomes badly needed to be incorporated within their daily food menu.

Please note cautiously, fat not only reduces your appeal to the opposite gender but also causes a severe health-hazardous issue.

So, try hard to eradicate your fat by various means.
Old 08-28-2020, 01:32 AM
FitDay Member

If you are not comfortable with your weight, not because someone said something about it, but because of your well-being, then yes, you need to do exercises. But only to your advantage and with pleasure, and not to force yourself every day, killing yourself from lack of positive results. Before that, be sure to consult a doctor and do the necessary tests.

Nobody should do something for the sake of another. Everything should come from love and self-care. Don't promote fat hate just because you think fat people are lazy. There are many psychological problems behind this. In addition, especially for women, the body fat is a very important function of the body. So love yourself, please, more. You deserve it.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 09-13-2020 at 03:26 PM. Reason: language
Old 09-13-2020, 09:13 PM
FitDay Member

Fat is our enemy. It is not useful to anyone! exercise and watch what you eat. You can not eat sugar and fatty foods. Arrange a competition with yourself for 3 months and you will feel the difference in your standard of living
Old 09-14-2020, 10:03 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks for sharing this information
Old 10-27-2020, 09:29 PM
FitDay Member

I think yes, excess fat is dangerous for mental and physical health-hazardous. Of course, physical health can be solved very quickly, but mental health takes more time. Many fat people have many psychological problems and not all of them can deal with them on their own. I got help at https://trustsession.com/ and it was my best decision. Also, my family was very supportive and all this period!