FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Weight Loss Tips (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/)
-   -   3 simple ways to lose weight (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/27335-3-simple-ways-lose-weight.html)

vanijain238 04-20-2019 11:49 AM

3 simple ways to lose weight
 
There are many ways when it comes to losing weight. However, most of them will leave you unsatisfied and hungry. If you do not have sufficient iron willpower, then no weight loss plan will work successfully. So, how to lose weight then? Here are three simple steps: · Cut down on sugar and starches: You have to bring down your sugar and carbs consumption. By doing so, you may lose up to 10 pounds in the first week· Eat protein, fat, and vegetables: Your meal should include one each of these sources. Protein could be fish, meat, and eggs. Add low-carb veggies such as broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, tomato, kale, brussels sprouts, cabbage, and so on to your diet. You could add on these some olive oil, coconut oil, or butter for essential fats· Lift weights 3 times a week: Apart from food, physical activities are a must. Head to the gym 3-4 times a week. Do some warm-up and lift weights. It tones your body

diegosmith 04-24-2019 10:57 AM

I give 3 tips for weight lose:
  • Eat a high-protein breakfast. ...
  • Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. ...
  • Drink water a half hour before meals

jamesrcurtis 05-05-2019 06:08 AM

I think you're missing to highlight cardio here. Lifting weight is great, but cardio is crucial for weight loss.

DavidWallace 06-11-2019 06:42 PM


Originally Posted by jamesrcurtis (Post 140709)
I think you're missing to highlight cardio here. Lifting weight is great, but cardio is crucial for weight loss.

i believe you are incorrect here. cardio is crucial for heart health as aerobic activity. cardio is not crucial for weight loss though. you are able to burn just as many calories during an intense workout as you are doing cardio. AND if you put on lean muscle mass you will be burning extra calories daily even when stationary

Vader29 06-12-2019 04:00 PM

Why hasn't the phrase "caloric deficit" been used yet? That's the most important thing. You can starve yourself or run til your blue in the face, but if your body doesn't burn more calories than it receives then nothing is going to change.

jamesrcurtis 06-17-2019 02:13 PM


Originally Posted by DavidWallace (Post 140864)
i believe you are incorrect here. cardio is crucial for heart health as aerobic activity. cardio is not crucial for weight loss though. you are able to burn just as many calories during an intense workout as you are doing cardio. AND if you put on lean muscle mass you will be burning extra calories daily even when stationary

I'm not saying one is better than the other. I meant you need cardio for you to properly get in shape--it doesn't have to be a competition between the two. I make sure to do both.

DavidWallace 06-18-2019 09:17 PM


Originally Posted by jamesrcurtis (Post 140883)
I'm not saying one is better than the other. I meant you need cardio for you to properly get in shape--it doesn't have to be a competition between the two. I make sure to do both.

and i am not saying that cardio isn't also good to do. but you said cardio is crucial for weight loss and that you need cardio to get in shape and those two statements are incorrect.

meddco 07-13-2019 11:20 AM

Nice treatment

TRFL19 11-11-2019 12:43 AM

yes, the good scientific habit and diet is important.
What are the good diet or good habits?
We all know everyone knows, but most of us can't keep a long period.
So many people lose weight successfully and keep it all life, but someone lose weight temporarily.


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:39 AM.


Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.