Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
Will This Approach Work (Good or Bad)... >

Will This Approach Work (Good or Bad)...

Community
Notices

Will This Approach Work (Good or Bad)...

Old 07-26-2010, 01:24 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by collegefbfan8898
Thanks for the replies and all the ideas. Some I have tried, and some I have thought about trying. I know that I haven't given the change enough time. How in the world do you guys get in 180-190 grams of protein? I would love to and just can't seem to do it. Money wise especially. I know my cardio sessions need to be longer.

Thanks again.
Tuna is a great way to get protein into your diet, 26 grams in a small can and it costs less than a dollar (well at my grocery store it does). Other good sources are Greek yogurt (15g), ff cottage cheese (13g in 1/2 cup), rf cheese (varies), eggs, protein bars (10-24g depending on variety), whey protein powder (11-24g depending on the brand), almonds, milk, chicken and fish are also pretty high in protein.

Last edited by almeeker; 07-26-2010 at 01:28 AM.
Old 08-03-2010, 06:06 AM
FitDay Member

I would try to eat 1500 calories a day for a week and see if you see results (I'm sure you will). I'm a fan of low calorie diets the first 2-3 weeks until you see a result and therefore get motivated to continue. Good luck!

Started: July 19, 2010
Starting weight: 187
Current weight: 180
Total lb lost: 7
Total Days: 15
Goal Weight #1: 144
Goal Date: December 19, 2010
Total lb left: 36

MyFitDay Log: http://www.fitday.com/fitness/Public...a_User=vsabino