Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Weight Loss Tips
Why Do People Fail to Successfully Lose Weight? >

Why Do People Fail to Successfully Lose Weight?

Community
Notices
Like Tree3Likes

Why Do People Fail to Successfully Lose Weight?

Old 07-21-2018, 07:51 PM
FitDay Member

To be honest I think what it comes down to is consistency..how bad does he or she want it?
Old 07-24-2018, 12:08 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by MarlieMe
To be honest I think what it comes down to is consistency..how bad does he or she want it?
you are so right marlie me . . . .when I'm consistent I make progress, especially when I plan consistently
Old 07-28-2018, 01:35 AM
FitDay Member

I Lose 40 kilos use ice tea
Old 07-30-2018, 09:33 AM
FitDay Member

Default tea

We all know that green tea is great for the body, right? Well…
Old 07-30-2018, 09:35 AM
FitDay Member

Default redtea

We all know that green tea is great for the body, right? Well…
Old 08-12-2018, 02:11 AM
FitDay Member

I've been using Fitday to keep track of all the food I eat each day. When I keep track I'm less likely to snack and more likely to exercise. Then for whatever reason I'll stop keeping track and I'll eat whatever I want. This might go on for a couple days or a couple of weeks. Any loss I previously had disappears and I'm back where I started. For me, I just like to eat. I like snacks and as much as I try to keep them out of the house they always work their way back in.

Now that I'm older I have to be more cognizant of my cholesterol and so forth. Why is bacon so good?
Old 08-30-2018, 09:08 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

Never give up!
Old 06-20-2019, 11:54 PM
FitDay Member

Default Reason why people don't loose weight

A lot of people find difficult to lose weight even though they want to and trying their best. There are many factors that affect whether you will lose weight or not. Some of them are -
  • Getting into an extreme calorie deficit, which leads to slow digestion and affects the appetite-regulation hormones and results in weight regain.
  • Making short term changes - A lot of people change their diet plan for only a short term and they do not adopt them as a lifestyle or make any permanent habits.
  • Wrong Mindset - Making short term plan and thinking that losing weight is going to be a one-time effort. Losing weight requires patience, dedication, and discipline.
  • Focusing too much on cardio - To lose weight it is important to do the cardio but it is also important to build muscle also. Gaining lean muscle burns fat in the body as the extra muscle requires the energy and raises your metabolic rate.
Old 06-21-2019, 12:27 AM
FitDay Member

The caloric deficit is really the most important thing. Plus, improving the muscularity of your body so that your body requires your metabolism to actually run faster to maintain your lean mass. That's why I started doing this greek god program that I found so I can build more muscle and maintain a solid deficit. It's really opened my eyes to what actually matters and I'm already seeing some weight loss.
Old 06-26-2019, 10:01 PM
FitDay Member

Default Reply : Why Do People Fail to Successfully Lose Weight?

These are some Reasons that Define Why Do People Fail to Successfully Lose Weight?
1. Do not set unrealistic goals
2. Binge eating
3. Do not crash diet
4. Do not get distracted
5. Don’t rush – Meal Planning is the way to go
Don’t fear the time
7. Don’t go for the many unhealthy options that are available and are cheaper

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.