Fast weight loss: What is the best way

Old 02-03-2022, 05:57 AM
FitDay Member

Default How loss weight at home.

Hi, look you cannot lose your weight just by taking "Healthy" food and dieting. You may burn a small number of calories from them.

So I recommend you that first;
  • Wake up early in the morning and drink one glass of hot water (not too much hot) before breakfast.
Second step;
  • Walk for 20 minutes daily and I'll assure you that it burns all your body fats.

By following these steps you will see the results just in a single week If you can't believe so just try it once and you will see the results because it's my experienced diet.

Last edited by Michael6419; 02-03-2022 at 06:52 AM. Reason: Correct the comment
Old 02-03-2022, 12:06 PM
FitDay Member

When you eat less and stay hungry, you may be restricting some of the important vitamins and minerals the body needs. Being hungry can also lead to many health problems like fatigue, nausea and can have negative effects on health. Although you can lose weight, it is certainly not a healthy way to lose weight.
Old 02-07-2022, 04:34 AM
FitDay Member

Default The best way to loss weight;

There are a lot of bad ways to lose weight on the internet.

But most of the ways are not based on any actual science. Here are some natural methods that have been proven to work.
  1. Limiting Your Intake of Added sugar
Eating a lot of added sugar is linked with some world’s leading diseases like (heart disease, diabetes, cancer, etc).

Since sugar goes by many names in ingredient lists, it can be very difficult to figure out how much sugar a product contains.

Limiting your intake of added sugar is the best way to improve your diet.

2 . Drink Hot Water

Drinking hot water can help you with weight loss.

Drinking hot water before meals can also lead to reduced calories intake.

Water is good for weight loss.

3 . Drink (unsweetened) Coffee or Tea

Drinking coffee or tea may support weight loss by increasing energy levels and the number of calories you burn.

Furthermore, black coffee makes you feel full but contains almost no calories, and it is very friendly to lose weight.
Old 02-07-2022, 08:42 AM
FitDay Member

Regular exercise with a balanced diet will help you to reduce your Weight loss quickly. Along with this try having green tea which can increase your metabolism and helps in your weight loss

Old 04-25-2022, 02:14 PM
FitDay Member

Fasting every other day produces similar results. It helps people lose weight, but not for long. In one study, people who fasted every other day shed weight, even when they ate all they wanted on days when they weren't fasting.
Old 04-27-2022, 08:03 AM
FitDay Member

Intermittent fasting can be helpful in losing weight. It’s basically an eating pattern. There is an eating window where you only eat food. The main reason intermittent fasting works for weight loss is that it allows you to consume fewer calories. It works by extending the time between when your body has burned through the calories from your last meal and begins to burn fat.
Old 04-29-2022, 06:53 AM
FitDay Member

Your diet plus exercise is the only way of losing weight effectively. I won’t say that you should stop eating all that you love and just eat green veggies. Instead, you must develop healthy eating habits so that you are able to maintain a healthy and fit body.
Old 04-29-2022, 04:06 PM
FitDay Member

What have you already tried? My fitness pals and so does doing small things like walking a bit more.