Notices

The Venus Factor - Anyone here tried it?

Old 12-29-2014, 01:37 AM
FitDay Member

Default The Venus Factor - Anyone here tried it?

Hello everyone!

I’m Hannah and I’m an unproud overweight 36 year old female (BMI 29) who is trying to lose weight for my daughter’s sake. I don’t want her to be influenced by an overweight parent. I saw the review on healthmajestics.com Health Majestics? | An expert's perspective on the top health and fitness products on the market today for The Venus Factor and I’m just wondering if any other ladies on here have tried it? The review has pretty much sold me and I’m on the edge of trying it out – if I don’t like it there is a 60 day money back guarantee anyway. Any thoughts on this product? If anyone here has had experience with it, it would be a great help.

Thanks!
Hannah A

Last edited by Kathy13118; 12-29-2014 at 03:09 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 12-29-2014, 03:07 AM
Super Moderator

The only way short of bariatric surgery to lose weight is to eat less (fewer calories) and move more (exercise). You can even lose weight without the exercise, although physical activity is necessary for health.

I'm sure any product on the market will make money for the company that sells it.
Old 01-04-2015, 10:46 PM
FitDay Member

I bought and tried The Venus Factor program. Truth be told, this isn't for everyone.