FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Weight Loss Tips (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/)
-   -   Fast, easy weight loss tips.? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/weight-loss-tips/11574-fast-easy-weight-loss-tips.html)

Maximilianjohn 12-04-2014 08:06 PM

Fast, easy weight loss tips.?

i have asked many qustins like this and havent gottne the answer i wanted yet. heres my situation. i dont like the way i look and really wanna look pretty for the begiing of the new year. the thing is i can cook, but the things that turn out well are limited.

Kathy13118 12-04-2014 11:19 PM

It's OK to cook the things you know how to cook. To lose weight (if that is what you want to do), just eat less. And get more physical activity.

It takes time, but it is worth it.

Wiling 12-07-2014 10:25 PM

Really?

Originally Posted by Kathy13118 (Post 112572)
It's OK to cook the things you know how to cook. To lose weight (if that is what you want to do), just eat less. And get more physical activity.
It takes time, but it is worth it.

Are you sure this is enough to loose weight?

Kathy13118 12-08-2014 12:34 AM

Eating less and moving more? Yes, it's enough to do those things to lose weight. Drinking more water helps, too - it keeps you hydrated and helps with hunger.

If you measure the food you eat and put it in the food log here on fitday, you can see how many calories you eat. Eat fewer calories and become more active. Fitday has tools to help you keep track of progress, set goals, and figure out what your calorie limit should be to reach your goal.

Arnold_Docce 12-09-2014 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by Maximilianjohn (Post 112570)
i have asked many qustins like this and havent gottne the answer i wanted yet. heres my situation. i dont like the way i look and really wanna look pretty for the begiing of the new year. the thing is i can cook, but the things that turn out well are limited.

Can you explain it what you actually want, Look better or want to lose weight ?

prime357 12-12-2014 05:28 PM

You've never gotten the answer you wanted because there is no quick and easy way. Losing weight is hard work, either mental or physical.

You've been given good advice in here. Be more physically active and eat less food. Especially empty calories.

limpBISCUIT 12-21-2014 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by prime357 (Post 112658)
You've never gotten the answer you wanted because there is no quick and easy way. Losing weight is hard work, either mental or physical.

You've been given good advice in here. Be more physically active and eat less food. Especially empty calories.

I agree with you. Weight loss is a long phase of work, the rules of which it is impossible to break. I lost 28 pounds in 4 months, just running in the morning and used detox kalinka-store.com for weight loss. Besides began to eat low-calorie food. Going in the near future to enroll in swimming in the pool,many people say that really helps to lose weight

Anne3091 12-29-2014 08:55 PM

Loosing weight is not stop eating the food. According to me eat more, but eat food that has less fat, less calories and high protein. Even you can cook these foods by yourself.

unnakpepe777 12-30-2014 10:59 PM

health safety

My formulas for being fit are- Go Walking
Lighten the Foods You Already Love specially fast food and choclates
Consume more water
Exercise daily
Cycling is a best option for you and also avoid fast food. Health Food

JaylinThorne 01-03-2015 02:20 AM

Easy weight loss tips? okay here you go:
1. Avoid excessive eating.
2. Drink plenty of water.
3. Run for at least 30 minutes a day.
4. Do skipping for 5 to 10 minutes a day.

If you follow these simple thing I am sure you will feel a lot of difference.