5/14/12 If you build a Motivational thread they will come

Old 05-17-2012, 01:33 PM
  #101  
Super Moderator
 
01gt4.6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Slidell, Louisiana
Posts: 8,222
Default

Originally Posted by canary52 View Post
Mike! You fixed it!! How did you do that? And how are you, and more importantly, where are you? We need you to motivate Tori (and others.)
Oh, I didn't come because I wasn't sure if it was built. Nah I knew it was built, I just didn't join. I'm still checking in. I've had a pretty good week but busy week. Food has been decent, I've already hit the gym twice, walked 5 miles and wrote 4 (yes 4) policies and may write 2 more this week. As for Tori, I still give her the boot to the butt, daily.
01gt4.6 is offline  
Old 05-17-2012, 01:58 PM
  #102  
FitDay Member
 
Tunnrida's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Croatia
Posts: 194
Default

calories intake max 1200 - m/y, t/y, w/y
exercise my routine every day - m/y, t/y, w/y
drink neem - m/y, t/y, w/y
take walks - m/y t/y, w/n
don't eat junk food - m/y, t/y, w/y
don't drink alcohol - m/y, t/y, w/n
drink lots of water - m/n, t/y, w/y
Tunnrida is offline  
Old 05-17-2012, 02:00 PM
  #103  
FitDay Member
 
Jho82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Canada!!
Posts: 187
Default

Health/Fitness/Lifestyle
1. Drink min 80oz of WATER! Y, Y, Y
2. PM workout Mon/Wed/Fri(at least)!! Y:22m, Y:32m(bonus#1), Y:32m
3. Min 60 crunches/day! Y, Y, Y
4. 5 Pushups (straight leg)/ 10 pushups (knees)! Y, Y, Y
5. Calories below 1300/day! Y:1265, Y:1271, N:1359
6. Check in min 2x/day! Y, Y, Y
7. Don't crash and burn on the weekend! WEEKEND WARRIORS UNITE!!!

Damn you Velveeta! So close! Ruined my green streak! But I did push thru my Elliptical workout last night... wanted to quit after 10 min but turned up the volume on the TV and made it to my 32min! After I adjusted the foot pad it started squeeking and I can't stand it! Just like I can't stand the sound of a ticking clock - drives me nutso! Not sure how I'm going to fix the squeek because its a rubbery foot pad thing that I can't oil... maybe a towel or something. owell.

Its official - we have another open house this weekend... still can't get optimistic about selling this house though. The pics that the new agent posted are horrible! I'm not a professional or anything but the pics are so far back and so small that you can't see anything! "Wide angle" is crap! And we haven't even met the the agent that is supposed to be selling the house AND nobody except the photographer has been out to even see the house! I don't know - just seems weird to me. You would think that if you are selling someone's house you might want to stop in and at least say hello and introduce yourself?! It makes me a little bit mad that we have to pay him 1% commission when he has done absolutely NOTHING! ok I'm done!

Hope - mmmmm chinese food! You should have reached out to us silly!!

Cassie - you are doing awesome! Love the last excuse - sooooo true! You will def have more energy - way to go girl!

Nobe - nice green!! woohoo!! Glad your legs weren't restless last night - hopefully it was just the extra choc caffeine and the problem is solved! fingers crossed!


I wish everyone lots of energy and positive thoughts today!! We are past the halfway mark!! YAY!!
Jho82 is offline  
Old 05-17-2012, 02:24 PM
  #104  
FitDay Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,269
Default

Originally Posted by Tunnrida View Post
calories intake max 1200 - m/y, t/y, w/y
exercise my routine every day - m/y, t/y, w/y
drink neem - m/y, t/y, w/y
take walks - m/y t/y, w/n
don't eat junk food - m/y, t/y, w/y
don't drink alcohol - m/y, t/y, w/n
drink lots of water - m/n, t/y, w/y
what is neem?
canary52 is offline  
Old 05-17-2012, 02:25 PM
  #105  
FitDay Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,269
Default

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 View Post
Oh, I didn't come because I wasn't sure if it was built. Nah I knew it was built, I just didn't join. I'm still checking in. I've had a pretty good week but busy week. Food has been decent, I've already hit the gym twice, walked 5 miles and wrote 4 (yes 4) policies and may write 2 more this week. As for Tori, I still give her the boot to the butt, daily.
I'm jealous. Are you and Tori motivatin' without us?
canary52 is offline  
Old 05-17-2012, 02:29 PM
  #106  
FitDay Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,269
Default

Originally Posted by Jho82 View Post
Health/Fitness/Lifestyle
1. Drink min 80oz of WATER! Y, Y, Y
2. PM workout Mon/Wed/Fri(at least)!! Y:22m, Y:32m(bonus#1), Y:32m
3. Min 60 crunches/day! Y, Y, Y
4. 5 Pushups (straight leg)/ 10 pushups (knees)! Y, Y, Y
5. Calories below 1300/day! Y:1265, Y:1271, N:1359
6. Check in min 2x/day! Y, Y, Y
7. Don't crash and burn on the weekend! WEEKEND WARRIORS UNITE!!!

Damn you Velveeta! So close! Ruined my green streak! But I did push thru my Elliptical workout last night... wanted to quit after 10 min but turned up the volume on the TV and made it to my 32min! After I adjusted the foot pad it started squeeking and I can't stand it! Just like I can't stand the sound of a ticking clock - drives me nutso! Not sure how I'm going to fix the squeek because its a rubbery foot pad thing that I can't oil... maybe a towel or something. owell.

Its official - we have another open house this weekend... still can't get optimistic about selling this house though. The pics that the new agent posted are horrible! I'm not a professional or anything but the pics are so far back and so small that you can't see anything! "Wide angle" is crap! And we haven't even met the the agent that is supposed to be selling the house AND nobody except the photographer has been out to even see the house! I don't know - just seems weird to me. You would think that if you are selling someone's house you might want to stop in and at least say hello and introduce yourself?! It makes me a little bit mad that we have to pay him 1% commission when he has done absolutely NOTHING! ok I'm done!

Hope - mmmmm chinese food! You should have reached out to us silly!!

Cassie - you are doing awesome! Love the last excuse - sooooo true! You will def have more energy - way to go girl!

Nobe - nice green!! woohoo!! Glad your legs weren't restless last night - hopefully it was just the extra choc caffeine and the problem is solved! fingers crossed!


I wish everyone lots of energy and positive thoughts today!! We are past the halfway mark!! YAY!!
I should have reached out to you guys. And you should reach out to the realtor and smack him in the head. And make him take better pics!! Good luck selling the house. It will happen.

Velveeta huh? I have been known to have a cheese weakness...

Nobe I hope your restless leg problem is gone and that you have cured it with "the pb solution." Mern has so many good ideas...
canary52 is offline  
Old 05-17-2012, 03:47 PM
  #107  
FitDay Premium Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Montana
Posts: 40
Default

Goals for the Week

1. Calories around 1000 - M:N, T:Y, W:N
2. Walk or exercise every day - M:Y, T:Y, W:Y
3. Water - 100+ oz daily - M:Y, T:N, W:Y
4. Log activities - M:Y, T:Y, W:Y
5. Bed by 11 pm - M:N, T:N (11:30), W:Y
6. 1/2 day hike this weekend

Struggling with the food demon this week. It's another busy week and I am just not paying attention to what I eat. Focus, focus, focus. I have planned my foods for the day so I should stay on track today. I sat down last night before bed and planned things out. I should do this each nite to keep myself out of trouble. One thing I noticed is even though I have a deficit, the carbs are killing me.
jeannedehart is offline  
Old 05-17-2012, 04:59 PM
  #108  
FitDay Premium Member
 
RunbikeSki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 2,042
Default

Originally Posted by MunaAmin View Post
Anyone remember me well I'm here, again, but not for weight loss yet. I'm pregnant at the moment, so more than losing weight I want to keep track on my calories, keep my 30min exercise 5 days a week and cut down on sugar. So far I only gained about 6-7lb and I'm at the beginning of 5th month (18weeks). I really don't want to go over 198lb (90kg) this time.
Goals:
1) minimum sugar
2) 2000kcal max
3) exercise at least 30min every day

MUNA! Welcome back. Big congrats on the pregnancy, how exciting.
(I haven't been posting in this thread regularly, but just had to drop in to welcome you back).
RunbikeSki is offline  
Old 05-17-2012, 06:47 PM
  #109  
FitDay Member
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 2,269
Default

Cassie, I just want to say what time of year is there not a special occasion if you think about it? I had to say that to DH about DD when she was yougn and always getting a "special treat" over something or other.

And Jho, you are not off by much on your calories, whereas I am waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay off....
canary52 is offline  
Old 05-17-2012, 07:37 PM
  #110  
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Leeds,England
Posts: 356
Default

Hi everyone- your messages of suppurt continue to keep me focused and when the temptation hits i just keep all of you in mind.

Almeeker- cream tea- sure but even im not as english as that haha- im yt to try it myself lol!!!! Crumpets- i should send you over a few packs lol!!!!!!!
I was born in Dublin and my mum moved us to England when i was 3. They always go on for all the irish food they miss- potatoes!!!! Sausages and soda bread- oh i must stop talking about food!

My grandma of 94 is at this moment laying very ill and we have had the news she probably wont make the night. My mum flew over ( all family live in Ireland) 2 weeks ago and she was fine but she had a fall 2 days after she left and then had what they thought was a stroke. My mum is comforted that she got to see her before this- strange how the instinct just came to visit without any notice- like there was a sign and my grandma was waiting in a way. So we are waiting for news knowing what to expect from the next call.

Foodwise im doing well- plenty of fruit- 2 chocolate biscuits which i admit were for a bit of comfort, ham salad and ryvita for lunch and mushroom omelette for dinner.

Oh yeah- thankyou loads for the dancing banana- i get the impression they arent easily come by?? Im very priviledged (spelling??)

Tracey x
traceymc1985 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.