Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
Is anyone else tired of not feeling sexy? >

Is anyone else tired of not feeling sexy?

Community
Notices

Is anyone else tired of not feeling sexy?

Old 02-01-2010, 04:31 AM
FitDay Member

Decided to weigh in this am ...Drum roll please....I lost 3# ......Yeah for me! I wasn't gonna weigh cuz of the whole monthly thing going on ......I know TMI.....Euuww....Yuck and all that....at least that is how I've felt......but I lost !!! I guess the Alli is working! Next weigh in is Friday which is when I actually started Alli program.
Old 02-03-2010, 09:52 AM
FitDay Member

Just joined a healthy heart weight loss competition at work...had to weigh in today and I weighed 185.8lbs with my clothes on...I was still at 186.5 when I weighed myself naked this morning! I guess I need to get my scale readjusted...my 6 year old likes to weigh herself and I have caught her testing to see if she weighs more standing still or jumping on it hard I am off to try to join Curves tonight...my partner in the weight loss competition is HIGHLY competitive and she is going to want to win...me too Here's to getting sexy that much faster Christine
Old 02-03-2010, 10:29 AM
FitDay Member

Wink

I am new to the fitday community but overwhelmed by all the tools and great discussions.

I couldn't help but notice the question...and I started reading all through and realize you people are serious about success and fun. I would like join you all.

This dieting event started when I had my birthday in January and took the real age test on the Dr. Oz site - +8.3 years over actual. Bummer. I think it also zapped my sex appeal.

I have always been confident, see the glass half full kind of girl next door, but I have messed up and need to make a commitment to getting me back.

I need to loose 32 lbs and wish to do this by 05/12/2010 - it is my Granddaughters 5th birthday and I am sure there will be a big picnic!

Any and all advice welcomed!
Old 02-03-2010, 10:53 AM
FitDay Member

Wink

Good for you Chris !!! Curve's is a good program! What's nice is that you can work all your main muscle groups in 30 minutes. I think you're going to give your friend a run for her money!
Old 02-03-2010, 11:00 AM
FitDay Member

Wink Welcome!

You've come to the right place! We are a great group! When I really want to lose weight I journal my diet. Fitday has a great program to help you log your foods! I also like the Eaten vs Calorie burned pg...I find it really encouraging to see the difference each day. Start an exercise program any activity...walking is a good place to start! Stick with us and will have you Slim, Sexy and Feeling/looking your age!
Old 02-04-2010, 11:03 AM
FitDay Member

O.K. so as if I didn't need the confirmation that I should not rely on a scale for how well I am doing...today takes the cake! I went to Curves for my initial visit...She asked me if I knew how much I weighed and I was like yes, b/c I just got weighed by a nurse yesterday morning and I weighed 185.8 so I get on the scale at Curves expecting it to be like 187 b/c it is 5:00pm and I just ate a fullbar and had a full bottle of water...NO! It's 183 and I can't believe it so either I am the fastest weight loser in the world...yeah me or else scales are the flukiest inventions in the world. I want to go with the first one for a self-esteem boost...but I have learned that over-inflation of an ego only leads to a major crash...so I am going to have to go with the later excuse hope everyone is having as stellar results with their weight loss as I am "claiming" for myself this week Christine
Old 02-04-2010, 08:10 PM
FitDay Member

Hi Christine,
I always go by whatever scale is the lowest ha-ha! By going to Curve's your going to definitely see inches come off which is most enjoyable too! How do you like the Full bars? I heard you can buy them at Walmart now?
Old 02-05-2010, 12:10 AM
FitDay Member

Default I do not feel sexy either

I have not felt sexy in years. When I go shopping and try to find sexy clothes to help boost my confidence, I can never find anything that fits me and makes me feel good about myself.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:33 AM
FitDay Member

I absolutely LOVE the chocolate ones! The peanut butter ones are good too...but I'm not a big fan of the one with apple...it has a bite to it and leaves an after-taste. They make a super "hold you over until dinner" snack.
Old 02-07-2010, 08:36 AM
FitDay Member

msmarilyn how goes the alli? Still doing pretty well with side effects...only get them when I eat way too much fat (over 15g per meal) its funny but if I am being very careful I have trouble getting to 15 and I know that I read somewhere that you need to not eat too little fat...not sure about fat from nuts vs. processed fat either. Hope your diet is going well...the carb intersept has become a life savor for me b/c my carbs go up when my fat goes down. Christine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.