Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread Dec. 19-25 >

7 Day Motivational Thread Dec. 19-25

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread Dec. 19-25

Old 12-21-2011, 07:01 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
hahahahaha :49 "sweet Jesus!!: OMG 1:15, the entire thing is funny.
"Emmet Otter's Jug-band Christmas" Behind the Scenes - YouTube
That video is hysterical! I swear... if you're ever in a really crummy mood, watch the "Just Keep Swimming" video. I've used it on my daughter... it works great. I sing it to her all the time. Even the most crabby teenager has to laugh at it. Ellen did a great job.
Old 12-21-2011, 07:12 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by quinnesec
You guys are insane! Tori, I thought of you this afternoon when I had wrapped about 30 gifts. I had 3 more to go, I was tired and starving, but I said to myself, "Just keep swimming". Then, I started singing the song, out loud, until I got done. It made it more fun, anyway. lol If anyone saw me, they would have thought I was nuts. (I can hit the high parts pretty well!! )
When I was trying to find a quote that enspired me, I went through a BUNCH of different ones. Around the same time I had been going through my DVDs and found Finding Nemo. I'm a child at heart and love animated movies, so I popped it in the player and kept on my search for quotes. When I was about to give up, that part of the movie was playing. And it just seemed like fate! So, that's how I got my quote from Finding Nemo. It makes the hard things go by a little bit quicker if you can make it fun. I'm glad I could be of service!
Old 12-21-2011, 07:17 AM
FitDay Member

That's the best part of the movie... that and Dory trying to speak "whale".
Old 12-21-2011, 07:20 AM
FitDay Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! "Spare change for my Ma? All she needs is a bottle of Ripple"
Old 12-21-2011, 10:11 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by quinnesec
That video is hysterical! I swear... if you're ever in a really crummy mood, watch the "Just Keep Swimming" video. I've used it on my daughter... it works great. I sing it to her all the time. Even the most crabby teenager has to laugh at it. Ellen did a great job.
I watched it, I think it's gonna be stuck in my head.

Originally Posted by ToriD1012
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! "Spare change for my Ma? All she needs is a bottle of Ripple"
I know, I almost had tears coming down my face. It wasn't in the mailbox today.
Old 12-21-2011, 11:52 AM
FitDay Member

Over my 1500 calories but still a 450 calorie defecit for the day. I hooked up my Wi and started using it again. I"ll need it hooked up for the grandkids over New Years anyway.

I didn't realize till after I was at work that the retirement gathering I was going to today was a pot luck. Went to Dollerrama for a big bowl and thongs then Walmart for my favourite spinach salad fixings. They were all impressed when I was whipping it up in the lawyers lounge. And it was all eaten. I didn't see Pecans but cashews worked well.

Hope everyone is doing well and ready for the holidays. Mary
Old 12-21-2011, 11:55 AM
FitDay Member

Great now I have it stuck in my headI have heat yeah!!!!! I am off to costco to pick up odds & ends for boxing day party talk to you all soon. Thanks for listening to me be self absorbed for last 24 hrs.It's good to have a place to vent!
Old 12-21-2011, 12:20 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by dar n
Great now I have it stuck in my headI have heat yeah!!!!! I am off to costco to pick up odds & ends for boxing day party talk to you all soon. Thanks for listening to me be self absorbed for last 24 hrs.It's good to have a place to vent!
Hahaha that wasn't self absorbed or venting! Have you ever read some of my posts? You were just frustrated, I wish I could hold back and compose myself as well as you. I'm quick to drop some "F-bombs" when I get upset. I could learn a thing or two... or three from you.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:20 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by Kumochi
Went to Dollerrama for a big bowl and thongs
Wow, really showing off those lost pounds, eh, Mary? .

No wonder they were impressed!

Just kidding; hope you had a nice time!
Old 12-21-2011, 12:35 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
Wow, really showing off those lost pounds, eh, Mary? .

No wonder they were impressed!

Just kidding; hope you had a nice time!
hahaha, I totally missed that. Good catch Cassie.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.