Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7 Day Motivational Thread starting 12 December >

7 Day Motivational Thread starting 12 December

Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational Thread starting 12 December

Old 12-16-2011, 03:05 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Speaking of not counting. I quit logging earlier today. I'll guess that I'm +1000 on calories and 300g carbs. That's probably pretty realistic. Damn it's going to be hard to finish the week -5pounds.
I'm right there with ya! I knew I was in for a bad day when I woke up hungry. i'm never hungry first thing in the morning
Old 12-16-2011, 03:26 PM
FitDay Member

did a rough guess of my caloric intake today and O! M! G!! I don't think I've eaten this many calories in a day in ages. I seriously feel sick to my stomach, and it's all my fault for giving into the junk that was offered at the party, cake included. I'm not going to beat myself up over it, I am however going to seriously work my butt off tomorrow and watch what I eat closer over the rest of the weekend. I KNEW I should have brought my own food....dammit all
Old 12-16-2011, 06:57 PM
FitDay Member

Mern Oh my trust me the camera and I are not friends a few years ago when I went to get my license renewed and the lady said hmm let me take that picture again she then replied “for such a pretty girl you take a horrible picture” my daughter almost fell off the chair laughing as I was already a wreck about getting my picture taken. My daughter thinks I get nervous in front of the camera and she may be right the couple of pics that are ok like this one I had no idea were even taken. My mom much like yourself is thrilled to share her love of baking with my dd it works for me to I much prefer to cook and eat their baking. My long underwear were defiantly needed tonight it was beautiful to see all the lights draped among forest trees they did some neat designs and scenes with lights and props also, there was an opera singer in one of the main buildings singing Christmas carols and the sweetest elderly lady reading Christmas stories to kids it was great. I hope your baby shower will be better than you expect and you enjoy your quite night with hubby.

Tori My dd is very crafty also so you can both call it whatever you want I can’t do any of it so it’s a great talent that I admire. Your pic is really good I also think there is some beautiful art in cemeteries. I am sorry you had a bad food day but you will bounce back you have had a good week so far.

Quinn You have been so busy and under so much stress with all this scholarship prep I totally can see why you are tired and not feeling the joy of the holidays yet but it will happen and when it does you will enjoy the rest and family time it brings. I know for me I am a little sad with my baby leaving home in a couple months this will be his last Christmas at home so I want to enjoy him rolling out of bed in his pjs looking for his gifts. So my only advice is the advice I am taking slow down, enjoy every minute, laugh, share and savor the time with our kids our life is changing and I want to enjoy these last few months before I have adults not kids anymore. So enjoy your daughter with all the work you have put in to her education I am sure it will work out great even if you take a week off to refresh yourselves.

Mike It sounds so wonderful to just go walking in the French quarter, I have never been but my parents loved their trip I hope one day to visit. Did you get a chance to update the tree so I can go back to Christmas avatars I have a couple I am eager to use.

Pam I love your idea of hiding what he will call “good gifts” among the practical ones it will surely keep his interest so he will have to open them all. I don’t really watch carbs like some do, I aim at 40% but I really notice that empty carbs sugar, white flour, etc really drain me and I get headaches that I don’t get if I go carb crazy with my bean/flax tortilla chips and hummus, sweet potatoe fries or my one to many glasses of wine so it may be the white food.

Cassie I hope you get a good price on your computer parts and can get all caught up on your food logs.

Have a great night all I need to try to go to bed I have not been able to fall asleep for 3 nights until almost 3am so I need to get off the computer and turn off the tv and give it a better shot tonight.

Remember this December,
That love weighs more than gold!

Josephine Dodge Daskam Bacon

Goals:
Walk 25k: M=8.2k, T=6k, W=2.5k, T=7.5, F=5.7k
Gym 2 days: 0, 0,0,0,0
Exercise 5 days: M=Hike, T=Walk, W=Treadmill, T=Walk, F=Walk
Squats 5 days: M=Y, T=Y, W=Y, T=Y, F=N
Ab work 5 days: M=Y, T=Y, W=Y, T=Y, F=N
Calories less than 1400: M= 1226, T=1236, W=1168, T=1192, F=1320
Calorie deficit of 5000 for week: M=-818, T=-685, W=-984, T= -842, F=-784
Christmas prep or participation everyday: M=Christmas cookie gifts packaged and ready for delivery. T=Cookie bags delivered, gift cards all purchased, mom and dad’s gifts done. W= Started wrapping. T=Walked around a Christmas village and enjoyed the decorations and family time. F= Walked with family through Christmas park and gardens, made shortbread with mom

Last edited by dar n; 12-16-2011 at 07:20 PM.
Old 12-17-2011, 02:36 AM
Super Moderator

Darlene, I haven't had a chance to update the tree, sorry. I'll do it really soon, I promise.
Old 12-17-2011, 02:54 AM
Super Moderator

Darlene, I got it done. Thanks

Last edited by 01gt4.6; 12-17-2011 at 03:06 AM.
Old 12-17-2011, 03:44 AM
Super Moderator

My brother called me at 8am, he's doing great. He's up walking around like a new man! Thanks again everyone.
Old 12-17-2011, 05:14 AM
FitDay Premium Member

I'm so pleased to here that, Mike
Old 12-17-2011, 07:00 AM
FitDay Member

Mike Thanks! I even figured out how to save it, this forum is making me internet and chat literate which my hubby said was an impossible task lol. I have spent 15 years working on computers and I am the queen of excel, word and office I can whip up a spread sheet in no time but ask me to save a picture or upload something and I am lost. Can you use old posts to add Amy and Terri to the tree I know they have posted pics in the past but I have no idea if it would be hard for you to track them down you may remember if others have posted in the past also.I am so happy to hear your brother is recovering well, will he be home for Christmas? Enjoy your day.

Pam Have a great Saturday.

I am having a lazy morning hopefully even trickling into the afternoon. Tonight we are off to our church, every year they put together a fantastic Christmas play that happens at the base of a 50ft man made fully lit up Christmas tree filled with our church choir, it a great show that I am so looking forward to. I am excited to say my body has finally agreed to get back on board with my weight loss plan and after 3 weeks of nothing 2 mornings in a row the scale says 145 so that’s -2lbs and 10 pounds away from my goal. Talk to you all tonight.
Old 12-17-2011, 08:11 AM
Super Moderator

Tori, I went to Cafe Du Monde for begniets and just had a shrimp poboy for lunch! Got pics for ya
Old 12-17-2011, 08:15 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
Tori, I went to Cafe Du Monde for begniets and just had a shrimp poboy for lunch! Got pics for ya
See, now that's just bragging!

As many times as I've been down, I've never actually had the beignets there. The last time we were down, we had them from somewhere else. I think the name was Morning Call? Maybe??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
cafe du monde.jpg (37.9 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by ToriD1012; 12-17-2011 at 08:27 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.