Notices

MAN'ngUp!_week3

Old 08-29-2011, 03:28 AM
FitDay Member

Default MAN'ngUp!_week3

I don't even know what to say here, except to tell MYSELF to "MAN UP". I am so sick of my own excuses.

SO, week three goals:

(1) Food cals logged daily, 1100-1300 cals
(2) Eat mindfully -- journalling why I am feeling what I am feeling as I eat
(3) Exercise daily 1 hour -- I don't care what, but I will DO SOMETHING! (and dog walks don't count)
(4) Drink 100 oz. of water daily
(5) Elminate wheat -- I've discovered this may be a problem for me, so I'm going to try going wheat-free for a month. You won't believe where they hide wheat!

Wight: 226 (ack)
Short term goal: 219 by Sept 17th
Mid-term goal: 199 by year end
Long term goal: 160ish (final number TBD).
Old 08-29-2011, 03:31 AM
FitDay Member

BREAKFAST JOURNALING:

Okay, so it's 11:30 a.m., so how this is breakfast, I am not sure. But I woke up at 7:00, then hit snooze until 8:00, so I am BEHIND, BEHIND, BEHIND.

Of course, this is an ultimate trigger for me. TIme management. And there I was, trying to say to myself "cook more veggies in that egg white omelette" but then going "I dont' ahve time" so I threw in some grape tomatoes and was done with it, then sat down to berate myself on past two weeks -- fail -- while I eat. Maybe NOT the best time to eat.

Let's work on that. Next meal, I will eat mindfully and slowly and with GRACE poured upon myself for doing it righ!

I WILL FOCUS ON WHAT I DO RIGHT, NOT WHAT I DO WRONG.

Angela