Notices

Weekly Weigh In....

Old 03-25-2011, 12:07 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Weekly Weigh In....

I make friday mornings my weekly weigh in (as my "official" weight). This morning I weighed in and lost FOUR (4) lbs from last week! That is AWESOME!!! Totally makes me more motivated!! I understand this is not a normal loss, but hey...I'm going to revel in it at least for today!
Old 03-25-2011, 01:04 AM
FitDay Member

Awesome, Congrats on the weight loss! I bet you can feel a real difference in your clothes!! Keep it up!
Old 03-25-2011, 02:49 AM
FitDay Member

there's a thread on the weigh-loss tips forum that does a weekly weigh-in on fridays, may help you out if you want others to join in on the same day
Old 03-25-2011, 06:11 AM
FitDay Member

Great job! Hey, celebrate every pound. You deserved it. Friday is my official weigh in too but I am too scare to weigh b/c I eat too much salt last night and afraid getting a bit disapointed.
Mai
Old 03-25-2011, 06:43 AM
FitDay Member

Congrats! Take every bit you can get and enjoy it!! I bet too that you can feel a difference in your clothes.