Notices

Exercise with depression

Old 08-01-2021, 12:27 AM
FitDay Member

Default Exercise with depression

Greetings to everyone
I have been at home for a long time, I do not work much at home. More time goes with laptop, my weight is increasing,
And if I do some exercise, I am not able to do it, I have a lot of body pain, so where to start, I am going into depression by staying at home...
My depression level is increasing more, I am afraid of myself these days...
I do not want to talk to anyone in the house about this topic.

please suggest any exercise to start with
any online depression relief therapy?
Old 08-05-2021, 03:06 PM
Super Moderator

Start walking. Even if its only for a few minutes several times a day. Your body probably hurts from inactivity. Gradually increase the time you walk and you will start to notice that not only does your body ache less but your depression may start to lift also because you said it is caused from staying home.

Your body may ache a little more once you start moving more but it will get used to it and you will start to feel better physically.

Also if you are on your computer for long periods of time, don't sit, stand. Do leg lifts, walk in place, you will definitely notice a difference after a couple of weeks.

I would ask your doctor to recommend an online therapy. I imagine there must be some because of the covid restrictions.

You can do this, you just have to start, ok?

Old 08-06-2021, 10:53 PM
FitDay Member

Can I suggest something for you why don't you start doing meditation, it will help you to reduce your depression
Old 03-08-2022, 04:09 PM
FitDay Member

Start doing for Yoga, it's help to reduce your stress as well as loss weight. Get ready to start NOW!
Old 03-28-2022, 02:24 AM
FitDay Member

DO SOMETHING. No matter what. Just something you suggest is useful for you. Even if you eat one vegetable per week it is already better then no vegetables at all.
Old 03-30-2022, 07:47 PM
FitDay Member

For Depression, you have to do exercise and be busy with any work go out, spend time with children and think and meet poor people who live life happily with less money then you realised that your life is better than other.
Old 04-21-2022, 02:15 PM
FitDay Member

Sympathize with your situation, I can also recommend meditation, it helped me one day