Notices

weightlossboo!

Old 11-19-2010, 01:51 AM
FitDay Member

Default weightlossboo!

How are you doing, toots?

Staying strong?

Been thinking about ya, sending good vibes your way!
Old 11-21-2010, 06:36 AM
FitDay Member

Aw, hello. How nice to see a thread with my name on it, thank you!

I've been having a rough time the last couple of weeks. I usually only work one day a week, but my boss is struggling to cope so is having me in 4/5 days a week until Christmas and my routine has been truly thrown. I haven't been into the gym for cardio for over a week, and I've only done 5 classes this week too. The result was a zero on the scale, and I'm a bit devastated as it really buggers up my chances of hitting my Christmas goal, especially if I'm doing a full month at work. I'm just so tired and sore though and with a total of 3 hours commuting I get home and just want to eat, bathe and get into bed. Which is what I did 3 days out of 5. I've also been really dehydrated as I can't afford to buy drinks to take to work and my boss doesn't have any facilities. I take a litre of tap water each day and that has to last about 11 hours. The headache's I'm getting are becoming unbearable.

Anyway that's enough about me.. Please let me know how you are getting on too. Hopefully you can share something positive! x
Old 11-22-2010, 11:11 PM
FitDay Member

Sounds like your busy with your job. I feel your pain. What do you do?

I'm okay. Both my job and personal life are crazy busy right now. Squeezing workouts in when I can. I get frustrated that I can't do it all.

Two weeks until my vacation, counting down the days.