Notices

5 Pound Club

Old 10-29-2010, 08:13 AM
FitDay Member

Default 5 Pound Club

At this point, losing five pounds would be tremendously awesome. I've just had such a terrible time getting started. When I can get these first five pounds off, I will be ecstatic! Then onward to the next five and the next five and the next five...

Joanne
Old 10-31-2010, 04:01 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Also need to lose 5lbs preferably before Jan 6, 2011

I am a diabetic and my numbers have been high ... gained the 5 lbs that I managed to lose for my doctor's appt. .... must lose before next appt. I had a stress full summer (daughter's wedding) etc. etc. Anyways glad to hear some one else is trying to lose the first 5 lbs .... keep the off and going for an additional 5 lbs.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:13 AM
FitDay Member

I thought about doing the same thing....two years ago? And still haven't lost that first five.

Here I am, trying again, and I'm happy I found this thread. I joined a club on Monday, and have made it there every day, and twice yesterday. I usually am very enthusiastic about my "projects" but my energy wanes after awhile.

I'm hoping for some motivation from anyone who cares to share, and I am willing to help out and cheerlead whomever else may need it.

Here's to the first five pounds!
Old 11-06-2010, 02:35 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Here's to the first 5 1bs

I also need motivation ... not sure why I can't seem to get in the grove of just getting started. You would think because it is a health matter I would be getting my act together. Anyways glad to have someone else who knows how hard it is to lose those 5 lbs.