Notices

Hello, New here

Old 09-30-2010, 07:38 AM
FitDay Member

Hello all,

It's been a tough week for me to motivate myself somewhat. I walked twice (2.5 one day, 3 miles next), danced for 1/2 hour 3rd day....that all sounds pretty good, but I also went to a Girl Scout Gold Award program where this Scout had local restaurants make wonderful desserts using GS cookies (She usually sells 800-1000+ cookies each year, so she thought this would be a fitting activity and she compiled a cookbook) Well, first I sampled just about all of them because we were supposed to rate the recipes...next I brought some treats home "for the family". Except they go to work and school and I stay home with a refrigerator full of treats. Long story short, I guess I'm lucky I stayed at my starting weight of 137 this week. So I dumped out the rest of the treats and had a salad for lunch.

I, too, am also getting over a high ankle sprain I got this summer. My immobility was what helped push my weight up a few extra pounds and those few extra pounds are what are motivating me to "get serious".

How are you all doing?