Notices

Whose body do you want? :)

Old 07-07-2010, 07:51 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Whose body do you want? :)

Not like that though... hahhaa. Couldn't find a better way to phrase the title of the thread.

Post your ideal body on this thread for motivation and for fun. Let's see how many we can collect.

I'll go first. Pics of are Jillian Michaels, Jackie Warner, and an unknown (but I really would like to have a back and glut view like hers).
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg
backside.jpeg (2.2 KB, 54 views)
File Type: jpg
AJackieWarner.jpg (32.2 KB, 51 views)
jillian_michaels.jpg (70.6 KB, 47 views)
Old 07-07-2010, 05:02 PM
FitDay Member

If I were to pick someone, it would probably be Halle Berry. She's lean and toned, but she still has curves and looks feminine. I just need to eat clean, work out religiously and get the boobs from a good plastic surgeon! I love how ripped Jackie and Jillian look, but it's not really for me. I just want small, girlie muscles.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:44 AM
FitDay Member

Halle's hot too. Hopefully you get there soon.

Unfortunately, the long and lean look is completely unrealistic for me. I've only been able to start accepting that my body is, well... not going bend to the long and lean look. Short, stockier, and muscular types best represent how my body bends. Not going the whole female bodybuilder look though.... perhaps a fitness model--but fatter. Ripped, but still softer. Hahaha.. They also have to get new breasts to offset the fat loss on the top!
Old 07-08-2010, 05:30 AM
FitDay Member

Bodywise, I really like Sienna Miller. We have a fairly similar build from the waist up, but are worlds apart from the waist down. I'm a pear, so I find it unbelievably hard to lose weight in my legs, whereas she has naturally slim legs. So, a pretty unattainable ideal, but still a good motivator
Attached Images
040407_bi_miller_400X400.jpg (28.7 KB, 37 views)
Old 07-08-2010, 05:31 AM
FitDay Member

Tinkerbell?
Old 07-08-2010, 08:01 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
Tinkerbell?
Haha! I've recently been told that I look like Tinkerbell and have her body... and I'm not sure it's a compliment! I'm definitely a pear shape and have the thick legs. Tinkerbell's cute and all, but she's got serious junk in the trunk!
Old 07-08-2010, 08:21 AM
FitDay Member

Tink has just enough junk in her trunk to pull off wearing that teeny tiny green skirt with style. I gotta be realistic here, there are no supermodels my height.
Old 07-08-2010, 07:45 PM
FitDay Member

Smile

tyra banks. she's thin yet still a little bit curvy. plus, she's accepting of her body, imperfections and all, and embraces the fact that there is no one definition of beauty. it's inspiring.
Old 07-09-2010, 06:15 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by almeeker
Tink has just enough junk in her trunk to pull off wearing that teeny tiny green skirt with style. I gotta be realistic here, there are no supermodels my height.
I happen to love tinkerbell!
Old 07-09-2010, 06:48 AM
FitDay Member

Arrow

If I could, I would love either Jillian Michael's body, she is absolutely gorgeous!!! OR I would LOVE to have Demi Moore's body in GI Jane. Wow was she cut!

Of course I am too short to "have" their body, but I am surely going to give it a shot!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.