Notices

Newbie in the UK

Old 07-04-2010, 09:28 PM
FitDay Member

Default Newbie in the UK

Hi there, I am a typical starter but seldom a finisher although 10 years ago I lost about 30lbs in 9 months and was 130lbs or thereabouts. Now I'm languishing at 175lbs and it has literally crept on over this 10 years. I am determined to do this as I can feel depression creeping in to my daily existence and I'm convinced my body image and lack of physical exercise is at the root of how I feel. However I am so afraid 10 years later that I can make no improvement to the way I look and feel.I am celebrating 10 years with my husband in December and although he doesn't know it I am taking him on holiday somewhere hot. I would love to fit in to a tiny bikini!. I actually bathe nude where it's alllowed as my shape is essentially there but my legs are very fat as are my thighs and I would never walk round in public in a skirt or shorts, that is a real dream of mine. Bathing nude might not sound like the actions of someone with poor body image but it actually makes me feel normal as there are few perfect bodies on nudist beaches. Any words of inspiration on the start of a long journey? Are there any England based members willing to buddy up?? I want to get to 140 lbs initially by end of Nov and will set a new target then.

Last edited by LittleElse; 07-04-2010 at 09:57 PM.
Old 07-05-2010, 10:55 PM
FitDay Member

Hello world, is anyone out there! Lol
Old 12-08-2017, 03:17 PM
FitDay Member

Hello, welcome!