Notices

*WEAK*end challenge!

Old 06-13-2010, 11:01 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
This weekend for my own health and wellness I vow to:

1. Take food with me so as we visit the in-laws I can still make healthy choices even when none are offered. CHECK
2. Stay below 1,600 calories on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. NO CHECK, I stayed below 1,600 (just barely) on Friday and Sunday, but was 400 over on Saturday, let's call that one an error in birthday cake.
3. Workout Friday and Saturday and spend Sunday in the garden (weather permitting). CHECK
4. Be nice to my SIL's even it they don't return the favor. HALF CHECK, I won't go into details, it's just not worth the effort to explain it.
5. Drink all my water, hopefully before I touch a drop of diet coke. NO CHECK.
50% of goals met, E, but I came home 3.3 pounds lighter, so somewhere I must have scored some extra credit? Thanks for the thread patti, even though I only got it half accomplished, keeping the challenge in the back of my mind was very helpful.

Last edited by almeeker; 06-13-2010 at 11:03 PM.
Old 06-14-2010, 02:54 AM
FitDay Member

goals:

1. stay under 1800 calories yes on saturday ..not on sunday
2. goign to try a short walk around the neighbourhood with armdidnt walk around neighbourhood..too hot but did do housework..that counts for something
3. drink more wateryup sure did
4. get out and enjoy the sunshine! (need a fun goal to balance it all outas much as i could stand the heat..

did not get on the scale to check..I had some sunflower seeds yesterday and I know the sodium will get me..so not to be discouraged I stayed off it today!

Not a bad weakend for me....