I want to build my body in 6 months

Old 06-07-2013, 04:04 PM
FitDay Member

Default I want to build my body in 6 months

hey buddies....i'm a newbie i'm 5.7ft tall and i currently weight 65KG which is not too attractive for my height that's why i need to bulk up asap, i'll need advises from guys here or persons to buddy me bcos i really want to achieve double of my weight in 6 months and i know its possible, all ideas and routines are welcome, pls help
you can write to me or post here

[email protected]

thanks guys
Old 02-06-2020, 08:09 AM
FitDay Member

Start gyming and consult a fitness trainer. Fitness trainer will recommend you appropriate diet and exercises.
Old 05-28-2020, 08:50 AM
FitDay Member

If you are new to this business, then you need to be extremely careful. It’s easier and faster for young athletes to reach their maximum, but you must be supervised by a professional. Only in the process of training elite athletes with a serious training base is a three-stage annual program possible, with very difficult trainings. In the case of three or more peaks per year for an athlete, the risk of "burnout" (both psychologically and physically) is high enough, and filigree coaching decisions are needed to minimize these risks. I train myself. When I started training, I took all the exercises and training programs from https://askyourfitnessquestion.com/. Today I have a trainer with whom we communicate on the Internet, and in my old community I have become a respected person. Athletes from all over the US can ask me a question.

Last edited by bugmenot321; 05-28-2020 at 10:50 AM.
Old 05-28-2020, 02:00 PM
FitDay Member

From my own experience, I would advise you to get harder on strength training. As I'm a fitness trainer, I usually see people visiting the gym and choosing strength workouts to build a body, make it pumped and fit.

To build your body in half a year, I would advise considering the following points:

1. variations in the number of repetitions and approaches;
2. the general pace of exercise;
3. manipulation with weights creating the workload;
4. training plan created by taking into account the fitness goal.