Notices

Belly dancing mystery...

Old 03-05-2010, 06:38 AM
FitDay Member

Default Belly dancing mystery...

Since October I've lost 44 pounds, so occasionally when I'm in the bathroom I give the mirror a little show, you know a little dance just because it's all looking a whole lot better than it has for quite some time. Not perfect - yet, but much much better. So anyway there I am giving my mirror just a tiny little belly dance and I see these bumps over my stomach, so I stopped immediately to investigate the situation more closely. I can't figure it out, what the heck is that? I lean in closer, nothing, can't really tell what's going on, so I go in for the grab and feel test. I'm so stupid, it was the bottom edge of my rib cage!!! I had totally even for gotten I HAD a rib cage let alone that without all the fat it would show.
Old 03-05-2010, 12:17 PM
FitDay Member

I just have one word to say about this:

WOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Old 03-05-2010, 11:05 PM
FitDay Member

Well done on the 44lbs, your story made me chuckle! I can't wait to see my ribs again, and my hip bones!
Old 03-05-2010, 11:54 PM
FitDay Member

omg that made me laugh. have to love how our bodies change as we lose weight huh? congrats on the 44 lbs! woo hoo!!!!
Old 03-06-2010, 06:01 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up

Thanks for the chuckle this morning. Good job on your weight loss.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:16 AM
FitDay Member

Very nice! Congrats on the weight loss.
Old 03-09-2010, 06:43 AM
FitDay Member

I thought that was rgeat fun! Congrats and thanks so much for the laugh!
Old 03-21-2010, 05:54 PM
FitDay Member

Smile

Originally Posted by almeeker
Since October I've lost 44 pounds, so occasionally when I'm in the bathroom I give the mirror a little show, you know a little dance just because it's all looking a whole lot better than it has for quite some time. Not perfect - yet, but much much better. So anyway there I am giving my mirror just a tiny little belly dance and I see these bumps over my stomach, so I stopped immediately to investigate the situation more closely. I can't figure it out, what the heck is that? I lean in closer, nothing, can't really tell what's going on, so I go in for the grab and feel test. I'm so stupid, it was the bottom edge of my rib cage!!! I had totally even for gotten I HAD a rib cage let alone that without all the fat it would show.

Congrats on your weight loss .. I have just started my journey, still have 55 pounds more to shed .. hope i get to see mine soon
Old 04-11-2010, 01:54 AM
FitDay Member

Congratulations on the weight loss :-)