Notices

Nice comment

Old 07-14-2011, 07:31 AM
FitDay Member

Default Nice comment

I had a new guy working for me in the warehouse the other day and we were talking about something and I mentioned my kids were 13 & 14 yrs old. What does he say but.... "you don't look old enough to have kids that old" .... Awwww what a sweetheart he is! He might have been flirting but I'll take it!!!

Just for the record I was a month shy of 20 when the first was born and a month over 21 when the second was born.
Old 07-14-2011, 09:22 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
I had a new guy working for me in the warehouse the other day and we were talking about something and I mentioned my kids were 13 & 14 yrs old. What does he say but.... "you don't look old enough to have kids that old" .... Awwww what a sweetheart he is! He might have been flirting but I'll take it!!!

Just for the record I was a month shy of 20 when the first was born and a month over 21 when the second was born.
That's always good to hear. I hear alot...."are all those your kids?!" you don't look old enough to have four kids.....I'm 27 they are 8,5,2,1
Old 07-15-2011, 12:29 AM
FitDay Member

I love that
...."are all those your kids?!"
I'd probably say something like "Well they follow me around and call me mom so I guess so!"
Old 07-15-2011, 04:06 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by wildbeanerz
I love that I'd probably say something like "Well they follow me around and call me mom so I guess so!"
LOL that's a good one.