Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Success Stories
I've lost 96 pounds so far thanks to FitDay. >

I've lost 96 pounds so far thanks to FitDay.

Community
Notices

I've lost 96 pounds so far thanks to FitDay.

Old 03-26-2010, 07:00 PM
FitDay Member

well done!! that's really motivating!
Old 03-27-2010, 02:31 AM
FitDay Member

So what is your goal weight? Just curious.
Old 03-27-2010, 04:44 AM
FitDay Member

Oh my goodness. You look awesome!! I wouldn't have even recognized you in the last picture and the first 3 to be honest!
Also, I must say..I think your weight loss makes you look younger. I don't know how old you are, but you literally look about 10 years younger in your after pics. Maybe it's just me, but you do in my opinion look much younger.
I've been complaining that I'm tired of "dieting" for 2 months...and you've been doing it for almost a year, it's not even a diet anymore for you really is it? Now I definitely feel like a brat, complaining about 2 months hahaa thanks though, I needed that.

Keep up the great work, seriously
Old 03-27-2010, 05:29 AM
FitDay Member

mzkrt - Thanks much! The only reason I posted here was in hopes of inspiring others. I was your typical fat and lazy guy, and if I can do it - anyone can.

DreaDia - Thanks!

almeeker - My goal weight is 180... so I have just under 50 pounds to go. To be honest, I'll settle for whatever my body ends up at. I'm not going to change my habits when I hit my goal... I know if I reverted to being sedentary and eating junk food again I'd just gain it all back and I never want to be that fat again.

DeathArrow - I'll be turning 30 in two weeks. For a long time I hadn't been looking forward to feeling "old," but now that I'm in the best shape of my life - I have a somewhat different outlook.

And you're right - after a certain point it doesn't feel like a diet anymore. Although my new restrictions from the TNT Diet haven't quite hit that yet! I do miss my carbs... but the fact that I have bacon and eggs for breakfast everyday and other foods I previously thought weren't healthy and still lose weight is pretty awesome. My wife's cooking me an omelet right now with cheese and veggies - I'm about to eat that and a half pound of bacon. Tasty "diet food."
Old 03-27-2010, 05:36 AM
FitDay Member

What does the wife think of all this? Sounds like she's on board if she's cooking you omelets and bacon... My hubby is very supportive in his own quiet way, but his sister and her husband are both obese and get mad at each other when one of them is losing weight (and the other isn't).
Old 03-27-2010, 09:14 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
What does the wife think of all this? Sounds like she's on board if she's cooking you omelets and bacon... My hubby is very supportive in his own quiet way, but his sister and her husband are both obese and get mad at each other when one of them is losing weight (and the other isn't).
My wife has been very supportive of me all throughout my weight loss "journey." In fact she's followed in my footsteps and started to cut calories and track them with FitDay. She's lost about 35 pounds so far - I'm very proud of her.
Old 03-27-2010, 11:06 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mfagerstrom
My wife has been very supportive of me all throughout my weight loss "journey." In fact she's followed in my footsteps and started to cut calories and track them with FitDay. She's lost about 35 pounds so far - I'm very proud of her.
Soooo, when are you gonna post her before and after pics? Uh?
Old 03-27-2010, 01:28 PM
FitDay Member

hah... if/when she wants me to.
Old 03-30-2010, 06:36 AM
FitDay Member

Holy cow! You look fantastic! Great job. In fact, you look like a completely different person from your highest weight photo to that last photo. You look a LOT younger as well.
Old 04-14-2010, 09:01 AM
FitDay Member

Default Well Done. Congrats.

Just read your story and saw your pictures. Congrats. for holding through and for your achievement. Look like a completely different person. Thanks for sharing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.