Notices

Little Success Story #3

Old 05-29-2010, 09:03 AM
FitDay Member

Talking Little Success Story #3

So far, I've lost 17 pounds, 10 inches total, and I only have 30 pounds to go. The weird part is, I'm at where I should be in December so I'm losing it a LOT quicker than I should be. I'm not mad about it, believe me. I'm shocked and happy, yet overwhelmed at the same time and, believe it or not, I LOVE IT!

I saw my dad for the first time in 2 weeks yesterday, and I expected for nobody to notice that I've lost weight because, well, lets face it, most dads don't notice when weight is lost. However, not 5 minutes after I walked in the door, my dad said "you have lost a LOT of weight! If you lose any more, you're going to disappear, GO EAT MARY!"

All my life I've been the "fat girl" so yesterday, when my dad said that to me, it made me feel like I can conquer ANYTHING. Today, my weight, tomorrow, the world!
Old 06-02-2010, 08:50 AM
FitDay Member

****CONGRATULATIONS**** Not just because of the weight loss but that your dad actually notices.
Old 06-02-2010, 11:45 AM
FitDay Member

Congratulations!!! Isn't it such an incredible feeling when people take notice of your success?! It makes you feel so much better about what you are doing, and gives you motivation to keep it up!

Great job!!