Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WEIGHT LOSS > Success Stories
I achieved good health, happiness and vitality. >

I achieved good health, happiness and vitality.

Community
Notices

I achieved good health, happiness and vitality.

Old 12-16-2023, 06:58 PM
FitDay Member

It is a great motivation to others
Old 12-19-2023, 01:33 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you all for the information, you interested me
Old 04-09-2024, 02:22 AM
FitDay Member

Achieving good health, happiness, and vitality is a journey that requires constant attention and adaptation. I've found that staying successful in both my health and career often hinges on staying informed last innovations and keeping up with the times. That's why I rely on sources like https://www.sspdaily.com/ as a trusted and informative resource. By staying updated on the latest news and trends, I can make informed decisions that contribute to my overall well-being and success. I try to stay ahead of the curve and embracing opportunities for growth and improvement.

Last edited by NadineKnotts; 04-16-2024 at 05:12 AM.
Old 04-10-2024, 05:31 AM
FitDay Member

It is very cool that you were able to achieve such success. I would also like to lose weight and start eating right, but I don't know where to start.
Old 04-12-2024, 01:22 AM
FitDay Member

It is not as difficult as it seems at first glance. The main thing is to choose the method that suits your body. In Health and Wellness, you can find much advice and useful information on how to start losing weight and not harm your health. Start with small steps and do not expect a quick result, because as a rule, it does not lead to good things. I am sure that everything will work out for you.

Old 04-17-2024, 06:43 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by yagirlndollface
I haven't weighed myself yet this week, but let me tell you I feel amazing.
In the past few days I've had to stop wearing my rings because they're too big for my fingers. And my boots that were hard to zip over my feet? They're now sliding up and down when I walk.

In the past year, I've taken all the necessary steps I needed to take to better my health. I took my time doing it, because I knew it wasn't going to be easy.

Last July, I quit smoking cigarettes cold turkey. I knew I had to get off my asthma medications in order to lose weight and I had to quit smoking in order to start exercising again. I ended up gaining weight in the short term, but I didn't let it discourage me.

A few months later, when I was ready, I quit eating meat for ethical reasons. I also started going to the gym on a regular basis... Still didn't see any results. Got a little discouraged.

Last month, I quit my last addiction: Diet soda. No more aspartame for me! I knew it was making me gain weight and retain water. Not to mention the neurological effects it was having on me, and blocking my path to good health. It had to go.

Started using fit day.

Annnd last week I was finally able to stop taking my last asthma medication. I also started using The Gabriel Method.
The weight is finally coming off, and I can feel it.

It's been a long journey. A hard one full of ups and downs. Slow and uncertain at times. But I did it. I achieved good health, happiness and vitality, and my weight is following close behind.
Excellent result. Well done!