apartment or a house >

apartment or a house

Community
Notices

apartment or a house

Old 08-25-2021, 02:21 AM
Banned

Default apartment or a house

finally my dream has come true! I am moving to live in london and it is magical. What do you think is better to rent an apartment or a house?
Old 08-25-2021, 08:33 PM
FitDay Member

The moment you decide to buy a home for yourself, the question arises - which is better: an apartment or a house. No one will give you an unequivocal answer to this question. You need to understand the advantages and disadvantages of this or that type of housing and choose the best option for yourself. For those who love free space, the best option is undoubtedly a private home. The main advantage of your own home is the large living area. Here, at your own request, you can arrange rooms for each family member, allocate space for a dining room or a cinema. I am one of those people
Old 08-25-2021, 09:31 PM
Banned

It depends on your preference and savings! It seems to me that the apartment will be cheaper. In addition, I would advise you not to rent a house, but to buy it. After all, according to my calculations, you will spend the amount for which you can buy your home if you pay the rent for three years. So buing appartment from t will pay off in three years, but you will already own real estate in the capital of Britain. The choice is yours, but I did just that a year ago and now I do not regret it. Think about it! Moreover, there are different apartments for every taste

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 04-13-2022 at 04:06 AM. Reason: link
Old 09-16-2021, 06:49 PM
FitDay Member

I prefer an apartment. it is more accessible
Old 09-23-2021, 07:31 AM
FitDay Member

I have achieved a lot in 2020. For example, one of the most ambitious cases that I have done is the purchase of real estate in Kiev It took me a long time to achieve this goal. This is an incredibly beautiful city with its own attractions. And this is a very good investment in your future. Do you agree?

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 04-13-2022 at 04:07 AM. Reason: link
Old 10-07-2021, 03:06 AM
FitDay Member

I think the house is better because it has a backyard where you can do whatever you want.
Old 04-04-2022, 02:45 AM
Banned

I recently encountered the fact that I can not find a good moving company, and turned to friends who advised me one trusted company. At I found a full range of transportation and transportation services. They helped me pack everything and load it into the truck, and they also helped me bring everything to my new apartment, which is very convenient.

Last edited by vabeachgirlNYC; 04-13-2022 at 04:06 AM. Reason: link
Old 04-11-2022, 08:09 PM
FitDay Member

Essentially, the difference between living in a house or an apartment boils down to two things: price and privacy. If you do enough looking, you can probably find a house or an apartment that will fit all of your needs. There are both houses and apartments that offer you privacy without being too expensive.
Old 04-26-2022, 07:43 AM
Banned

this is me dream
Old 05-03-2022, 06:57 PM
FitDay Member

Now I am forced to live in a house, and I like it much more in the house than in an apartment, to be honest.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.