FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Off-Topic (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/off-topic/)
-   -   apartment or a house (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/off-topic/28187-apartment-house.html)

Ilona21 08-25-2021 02:21 AM

apartment or a house

finally my dream has come true! I am moving to live in london and it is magical. What do you think is better to rent an apartment or a house?

Xana33 08-25-2021 08:33 PM

The moment you decide to buy a home for yourself, the question arises - which is better: an apartment or a house. No one will give you an unequivocal answer to this question. You need to understand the advantages and disadvantages of this or that type of housing and choose the best option for yourself. For those who love free space, the best option is undoubtedly a private home. The main advantage of your own home is the large living area. Here, at your own request, you can arrange rooms for each family member, allocate space for a dining room or a cinema. I am one of those people

Marik44 08-25-2021 09:31 PM

It depends on your preference and savings! It seems to me that the apartment will be cheaper. In addition, I would advise you not to rent a house, but to buy it. After all, according to my calculations, you will spend the amount for which you can buy your home if you pay the rent for three years. So buing appartment from t will pay off in three years, but you will already own real estate in the capital of Britain. The choice is yours, but I did just that a year ago and now I do not regret it. Think about it! Moreover, there are different apartments for every taste

Gazoline5 09-16-2021 06:49 PM

I prefer an apartment. it is more accessible

fit876 09-23-2021 07:31 AM

I have achieved a lot in 2020. For example, one of the most ambitious cases that I have done is the purchase of real estate in Kiev It took me a long time to achieve this goal. This is an incredibly beautiful city with its own attractions. And this is a very good investment in your future. Do you agree?

Xedredhom45 10-07-2021 03:06 AM

I think the house is better because it has a backyard where you can do whatever you want.

Grinders 04-04-2022 02:45 AM

I recently encountered the fact that I can not find a good moving company, and turned to friends who advised me one trusted company. At I found a full range of transportation and transportation services. They helped me pack everything and load it into the truck, and they also helped me bring everything to my new apartment, which is very convenient.

Gazoline5 04-11-2022 08:09 PM

Essentially, the difference between living in a house or an apartment boils down to two things: price and privacy. If you do enough looking, you can probably find a house or an apartment that will fit all of your needs. There are both houses and apartments that offer you privacy without being too expensive.

Maxisc 04-26-2022 07:43 AM

this is me dream

JoshQuick 05-03-2022 06:57 PM

Now I am forced to live in a house, and I like it much more in the house than in an apartment, to be honest.