Recently played games ??

Old 09-13-2023, 10:30 PM
FitDay Member

Dota 2
GTA 5
Clash of Clans
Old 09-13-2023, 10:34 PM
FitDay Member

Path of Exile, it offers a complex and deep gameplay experience. The game's skill tree, passive skills, and character customization options are incredibly intricate, allowing players to create unique and specialized characters. The depth of gameplay appeals to those who enjoy theorycrafting and experimenting with different builds. I found cool wow vendor that offers a range of PoE boosting services to make obtaining the rarest gear, hard-to-get rewards, desired perks, and all the experience and loot. Such boosting services are great option for players.

Last edited by goldyz; 09-14-2023 at 09:18 PM.
Old 09-28-2023, 08:11 AM
FitDay Member

The game I've been playing non-stop lately is the one I made in Roblox. It's really cool that Roblox provides tools and documentation that make game development accessible to beginners. The Roblox Studio interface and the Lua programming language used for development are fairly easy to learn. Using the help of kiwi x I easily turn all my creative ideas about new games into reality and play them with pleasure.

Last edited by katekiteee23; 09-30-2023 at 11:13 PM.
Old 11-17-2023, 10:01 PM
FitDay Member

I like to play real money games.
Old 11-23-2023, 07:48 PM
FitDay Member

F14 gil is an important in-game currency that can be used to purchase equipment, weapons, mounts and more. Players can obtain gil through questing, guildleves, dungeons, duty roulettes and selling items to NPCs and the Market Board. Crafting is another great way to make gil, especially in anticipation of new patch content. However, this is time consuming. If the online https://www.mmogah.com/ffxiv-gil users make use of this website online, they can get information about buy ffxiv gil.
Old 04-08-2024, 09:46 PM
FitDay Member

I've been surprised to find that what brings me the most joy are football-related video games. There's just something about taking on the role of a manager that captivates me. Whether it's strategizing for the next match or fine-tuning player tactics, I'm fully immersed. One game that's been consuming my time is Football Manager 2024. This article https://howtoplay.blog/football-mana...ch-perfection/ perfectly captures the essence of what makes it so addictive. Managing a squad to victory feels incredibly interesting, and I can't get enough of it.

Last edited by Tanya P Clay; 04-15-2024 at 09:29 PM.
Old 04-11-2024, 01:58 AM
FitDay Member

Dota 2, CS, Fallout
Old 04-13-2024, 10:01 AM
FitDay Member

I love plants vs zombie