Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Off-Topic
Adventure Book that you like to read ? >

Adventure Book that you like to read ?

Community
Notices

Adventure Book that you like to read ?

Old 06-05-2011, 10:26 PM
FitDay Member

Default Adventure Book that you like to read ?

Dear Guys,

I like to read some nice books related to adventure . I would like post my favorite book for adventure that is " Travels with Charley in Search of America " .

Vishal Bhatia

Last edited by Johncena01; 06-10-2011 at 04:09 PM.
Old 06-06-2011, 01:57 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by Johncena01
Dear Guys,

I like to read some nice books related to adventure . I would like post my favorite book for adventure that is " Travels with Charley in Search of America " .
I love Steinbeck, and that is a good one! Read it as a teen, along with Walk Across America (Blue Hiways, IIRC) and it really made an impact.

Assuming you're talking about non-fiction adventure, I recall that I really enjoyed The Tracker by (and about) Tom Brown, Jr.

Travels with Kathleen by Donald Hamilton (one of my "guilty pleasure" authors) is a great read about his piloting his yacht.

If we're talking fiction/historical fiction I love James Clavell's "Asian Saga" from Shogun in 1600 to Whirlwind in 1979 (after which, of course, he went into the great void).

Regards,
Michael
Old 07-04-2011, 11:58 PM
FitDay Member

Hi there. I used to love Swiss Family Robinson and Robinson Crusoe. I also love Jules Verne's Journey to the Center of the Earth.