Cold enough for ya'?

Reply

Old 01-25-2011, 12:43 AM
  #1  
FitDay Premium Member
Thread Starter
 
mecompco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,621
Default Cold enough for ya'?

-20 F here this morning (not counting wind chill) .

Canada, you may take your artic cold back anytime.

Only supposed to be down around -10 tonight--it's like a tropical heat wave!

Regards,
Michael
mecompco is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:43 AM
  #2  
FitDay Member
 
Kumochi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 955
Default

That's okay You can keep the cold air. Only -17C here this morning. Oh! You talking
-20 F? Now that would be cold!
Kumochi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:25 AM
  #3  
FitDay Member
 
Bluedog72's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: QLD. Australia.
Posts: 31
Default

Sips iced water, adjusts fan a bit...

30 ish Celsius here today, kicking back in a pair of football shorts and a t-shirt waiting for the UV factor to drop down a bit so I can take the dogs for a walk without getting burned too badly

BD
Bluedog72 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:42 AM
  #4  
FitDay Member
 
almeeker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 3,742
Default

Originally Posted by Bluedog72 View Post
Sips iced water, adjusts fan a bit...

30 ish Celsius here today, kicking back in a pair of football shorts and a t-shirt waiting for the UV factor to drop down a bit so I can take the dogs for a walk without getting burned too badly

BD

Well then Mr Smartypants, maybe you should change your screen name to "hotdog". LOL.
almeeker is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:46 AM
  #5  
FitDay Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 426
Default

Wow, We are in the teen here. Quite cold but i have to take the kids out. otherwise they go crazy.
Mai
lastri is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 03:15 AM
  #6  
Super Moderator
 
vabeachgirlNYC's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,119
Default

No! I wish it was colder so I could have SNOW!!! I'll let you know if I change my mind tomorrow, after my runs on the beach!
vabeachgirlNYC is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:16 AM
  #7  
Super Moderator
 
01gt4.6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Slidell, Louisiana
Posts: 8,193
Default

it's 57* f and raining right now.
01gt4.6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:44 PM
  #8  
FitDay Member
 
Kumochi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 955
Default

[QUOTE=Bluedog72;33426]Sips iced water, adjusts fan a bit...

30 ish Celsius here today, kicking back in a pair of football shorts and a t-shirt waiting for the UV factor to drop down a bit so I can take the dogs for a walk without getting burned too badly

I'll remember this for next summer when it's 30C degrees here!!
Kumochi is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:52 PM
  #9  
FitDay Premium Member
Thread Starter
 
mecompco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 2,621
Default

Originally Posted by Kumochi View Post
That's okay You can keep the cold air. Only -17C here this morning. Oh! You talking
-20 F? Now that would be cold!
Yup, -20F so that would be about -29C for you? With windchill they were saying -40 to -50F. It's been a few years since it was that cold in the central part of the state.

Regards,
Michael

PS Not so bad today--it's 3F above right now--just got back in from my walk. I can still work up a good sweat even at that temperature!
mecompco is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:07 PM
  #10  
FitDay Member
 
sw07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: NorCal
Posts: 566
Default

Originally Posted by mecompco View Post
Yup, -20F so that would be about -29C for you? With windchill they were saying -40 to -50F. It's been a few years since it was that cold in the central part of the state.

Regards,
Michael

PS Not so bad today--it's 3F above right now--just got back in from my walk. I can still work up a good sweat even at that temperature!
Yikes! I won't complain about our mid 30's / foggy weather that we've been having for the last week or so....
sw07 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Display Modes

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service