Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Off-Topic
Blue Lotus Extract: Experiences and Extraction Tips? >

Blue Lotus Extract: Experiences and Extraction Tips?

Community
Notices

Blue Lotus Extract: Experiences and Extraction Tips?

Old 03-24-2024, 02:58 AM
FitDay Member

Default Blue Lotus Extract: Experiences and Extraction Tips?

Hey everyone,

I've been intrigued by the potential benefits of blue lotus extract and wanted to learn more about it. From what I gather, blue lotus has been used for centuries for its calming and euphoric properties. Has anyone here tried blue lotus extract before? What were your experiences like? How did you use it, and what effects did you notice? Additionally, I'm curious about the extraction process. Can anyone share tips or methods for extracting blue lotus resin at home?

Thank you!
Old 03-24-2024, 03:00 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Fitter12
Hey everyone,

I've been intrigued by the potential benefits of blue lotus extract and wanted to learn more about it. From what I gather, blue lotus has been used for centuries for its calming and euphoric properties. Has anyone here tried blue lotus extract before? What were your experiences like? How did you use it, and what effects did you notice? Additionally, I'm curious about the extraction process. Can anyone share tips or methods for extracting blue lotus resin at home?

Thank you!
Blue lotus extract offers calming and euphoric effects, long revered for its therapeutic properties. I've used it primarily for relaxation and stress relief, finding it particularly helpful in promoting a sense of calmness and mental clarity. As for extraction, soaking crushed blue lotus extract flowers in alcohol or ethanol is a common method. Anyone else have experiences or insights to share?