Community
Notices

Used devices

Old 03-19-2024, 07:13 AM
FitDay Member

Default Used devices

How do you sell your old mobile phones and laptops?

Old 03-19-2024, 07:14 AM
FitDay Member

Gazelle is a popular online platform for buying and selling used electronics, including laptops.
Old 03-19-2024, 09:28 AM
FitDay Member

There are many platforms to consider. Personally, I've had success with online marketplaces like eBay, Craigslist, or Facebook Marketplace. These platforms allow you to list your items directly to potential buyers. Additionally, some retailers offer trade-in programs where you can exchange your old devices for credit toward a new purchase. However, before proceeding, it's essential to check reviews (find Phobio reviews here) and compare offers to ensure you're getting the best value for your items.
Old 03-22-2024, 01:53 AM
FitDay Member

Before selling your old devices, assess their condition. Check for any physical damage, functionality issues, or cosmetic wear and tear. Devices in good condition typically fetch higher prices.
Old 03-23-2024, 04:41 AM
FitDay Member

If I can sell my old mobile at a good price, then I definitely do it!