Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > FITDAY FORUMS > Off-Topic
Immigration, what do I need to know? Help me, please. >

Immigration, what do I need to know? Help me, please.

Community
Notices

Immigration, what do I need to know? Help me, please.

Old 03-19-2024, 02:14 AM
FitDay Member

Default Immigration, what do I need to know? Help me, please.

Hi everyone! I am considering moving to another country and would like to hear your opinions and advice. If any of you have already immigrated, I would be grateful if you could share your experience. Which countries or regions seem the most attractive for you to live and work in? What steps and difficulties did you encounter? I hope you are doing well. I'm just worried because many people don't like immigrants
Old 03-19-2024, 11:29 PM
FitDay Member

Hello! I get it, you have some misgivings about immigration. Well, I can tell you about my own experience since I too was an immigrant to France. What is more, France boasts a rich culture, a great healthcare system, and a high quality of life for its inhabitants. The integration into French society is difficult due to the language barrier and cultural disparities. In sum, if you want to enjoy your life in this country you should understand French and respect their culture. Through all the hardships, however, migration to France has been a fulfilling experience for me as most of them are receptive and open-minded towards immigrants.I suggest you read this information if you want to know more details https://spacecoastdaily.com/2024/02/...rench-society/

Last edited by ChristopherSims; 03-24-2024 at 02:17 AM.
Old 03-20-2024, 03:26 AM
FitDay Member

Interesting topic. It's a shame that many have a negative attitude towards immigrants... This is not fair. Wish you luck
Old 03-22-2024, 01:50 AM
FitDay Member

Moving to another country can be an exciting yet challenging decision. The attractiveness of different countries or regions can vary based on various factors such as job opportunities, quality of life, cost of living, cultural compatibility, and immigration policies.